189 Visa November Lodge Gang

Looks as though there isn't a November thread yet so thought I'd start one.

Lodged on 1st November.. expecting some action early 2015, Jan / Feb. We are planning to activate in July as that's when my wife's PCC expires.

Applied as an accountant - me the main applicant with 60 points, joined by my wife nd daughter.

Only potential problem I can see is my Wife is Indonesian which is a high risk country, and my daughter has dual british and Indonesia nationality.. I don't know if that makes her high risk or not. Indonesia seems to be quick turning around whatever it is they ask for in high risk cases so it shouldn't cause too much of a hold up.

So.. who else lodged in November? Be good to keep a track on here.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paid the application fee on the 4th November and have uploaded the points-based documents (IELTS/skills assessment) and started uploading the de-facto documents. :-) I will complete uploading everything at the weekend and will upload the completed Form 80s for both myself and my partner as well.

No plans to front load medicals or security clearance documents, although we have the latter we thought that we would just do those once requested by a Case Officer. We are applying onshore.

Is there a way of uploading these documents in batches rather than one at a time? The amount of de-facto evidence we have is incredible. :-)

I suspect we will front-load after all, at least prior to CO allocation. PCCs for UK and Australia already uploaded as well as all the points stuff and a lot of de-facto supporting evidence. Still, a lot to do!

Is there a way of uploading these documents in batches rather than one at a time? The amount of de-facto evidence we have is incredible. :-)

I suspect we will front-load after all, at least prior to CO allocation. PCCs for UK and Australia already uploaded as well as all the points stuff and a lot of de-facto supporting evidence. Still, a lot to do!

Don't make the mistake of overwhelming your CO with too much de facto evidence. Perhaps if you list on here what you intend submitting, we can advise if you could safely omit some ot it e.g. dozens of photos are always a waste of (everyone's) time as they prove nothing.

Hey everyone..

I lodged my EOI today for 189 visa with a total of 65 points as social worker...Hoping to receive invite in the next rounds.

Skills assessment.: 19/09 Ielts results: 14/11 EOI: 15/11

I have all my police checks and I am going to book my medical as soon as I lodge ☺

I lodged my application on Nov 13th.

Frontloaded all documents, including Form 80.

Cheers,

189 |133211 |60 Pts |IELTS: L9.0 R8.5 W7.0 S7.0 Overall 8.0 |EA Positive Assessment: Sept 2014 |EOI: 30th Sept 2014 |Invitation: 13th Oct 2014 |Visa Lodgement: 13th Nov 2014 |Waiting...

Mol, you can either do your medical BEFORE you lodge, or wait until you CO requests you to AFTER you lodge. To the best of my knowledge, you can't get the HAP ID you need otherwise. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

You can do it once you lodge - and prior to being requested. You can get a HAP ID at any time before or during the process.

I lodged my application on Nov 13th.

Frontloaded all documents, including Form 80.

Cheers,

189 |133211 |60 Pts |IELTS: L9.0 R8.5 W7.0 S7.0 Overall 8.0 |EA Positive Assessment: Sept 2014 |EOI: 30th Sept 2014 |Invitation: 13th Oct 2014 |Visa Lodgement: 13th Nov 2014 |Waiting...

With your IELTS results you will only get 10 points as you have to get 8 in them all to be classed as group 8

Hi guys!! this is my first post! I sent my application on the 20th. I did the medicals last friday with my partner and I´m now translating a whole bunch of documents (I`m from Argentina). Is there any chance that the processing time would be longer than 3 months which is the time stated by DIAC??

Cheeersss

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I applied on the 4th Nov then did uploaded PCC and had my medical quickly after that.

From looking at the October submittals, grants are being seen for mid October applications. Is the estimate 8 weeks for front loaded applications? Will the festive period hold up applications?

Cheers.

Edited by Scott F