Immi Account Problems? Application Submitted but...

benthomas010

I am at a total loss as to what has happened on my application for my 189 visa. I completed the application this morning, submitted & made payment. Now when i log into my immi account it takes me back to the beginning of the application process.

If i select Go To Account, my application is showing there as incomplete, but it wont let me re-complete the application as payment has already been made?

Anyone else had these problems? Do they fix themselves after a short period of time or do i need to get in touch in ImmiAccount to get them to resolve it - as it is, I cant now upload any documents etc as the system doesn't think I am that far along the process?

I was hoping to get this all done this weekend but have now come to a standstill.

Thanks

ben

Edited by benthomas010

Maybe an Immi website problem, I'd give a day and see what happens, did it send you or give you a receipt for your payment ok? Haven't used the system myself, so can't help anymore than that I'm afraid.. Hopefully someone will be along soon to advise further, bit quiet here at the mo.. Best of luck, I'm sure it'll sort itself out sooner or later.. :wink:

I got a receipt for my payment, and could view it initially within my ImmiAccount - but no acknowledgement e-mail. Its frustrating - but never mind. I'm sure if it doesn't fix itself I will be able to contact someone and get it fixed fairly quickly once Monday comes around. Fingers crossed.

For now - I'm using the time to sort out health checks and police checks.

I got a receipt for my payment, and could view it initially within my ImmiAccount - but no acknowledgement e-mail. Its frustrating - but never mind. I'm sure if it doesn't fix itself I will be able to contact someone and get it fixed fairly quickly once Monday comes around. Fingers crossed.

For now - I'm using the time to sort out health checks and police checks.

The wonders of modern technology eh? Would've been better tying it to a pigeon and pointing it south lol.. At least you have your receipt. Some tech will hit the server with a hammer in a few hours and everything will be back to normal.. :wink:

And... now its back to not working. Called the European Service Centre for help and they told me.. give it 3 or 4 days and if it hasn't fixed itself call them back. They couldn't even see my application in their system.

So frustrating. For a service that's cost me over $6000 I expect the website to work.