Forms to take children

Nish89

Hi

I have been asked by CO to get 1229 signed though the court document points custody to me. However I am not sure if my ex will co operate though I am trying to get his signature.

can some one tell me what are the alternatives ?

My ex does not have any explicit visiting rights mentioned.

All that is mentioned in court document is some monthly maintenance he owes our child - which he has defaulted since the beginning.

He has not visited our child since 2008.

In view of above can I declared the non co-operation and non interest and take my PR forward?

I have applied for 189 - 65 points and my child is added as migrating dependent

any views and pointers will help pls ! I have invested a lot of money , sweat and blood in this PR and dont want this to fail just cos my ex does not sign the 1229.

thanks

Nish89

Hi

I have been asked by CO to get 1229 signed though the court document points custody to me. However I am not sure if my ex will co operate though I am trying to get his signature.

can some one tell me what are the alternatives ?

My ex does not have any explicit visiting rights mentioned.

All that is mentioned in court document is some monthly maintenance he owes our child - which he has defaulted since the beginning.

He has not visited our child since 2008.

In view of above can I declared the non co-operation and non interest and take my PR forward?

I have applied for 189 - 65 points and my child is added as migrating dependent

any views and pointers will help pls ! I have invested a lot of money , sweat and blood in this PR and dont want this to fail just cos my ex does not sign the 1229.

thanks

Nish89

May I suggest that you consult a registered migration agent about the legal requirements for removing a child from the jurisdiction and not rely on what a DIBP case officer does or does not want?