Not long now

barry family

Hi everyone only a few days to go and getting excited. We will be in cairns in a few days and i think i have every thing sorted,like were we will be living,hire car,school ,but when i get there is there anything to do thats important in the first week or so. Thing that you wish you done or knew about when you arrived.

Thanks for your tips and advice. Amanda x

Good luck, I'm off to Townsville on the 3rd, about 4 hrs drive down the road from you, in Cairns, I love Cairns, beautiful place, especially like the nightly spectacle of bats leaving their roosts. first things i'll be doing is getting my Medicare card, TFN, pick up my bank cards, Qld driving licence, SIM cards for the phones, finding a bulk billing Medical centre and applying for my professional licences. There's probably a few thousand more things to add to the list, but that'll do for day one lol.. Oh yeah, will have a beer or two, just to wind down after the three flights..

:jiggy: