190 Visa Lodged in Sep 2014

ausplanery

Hi everyone, Who did the 190 VISA lodgment in Sep 2014? Let's share everything here. Cheers :wink:

I would share my one here:

- EOI Invitation on 22 August 2014;

- Medical Check Upfront on 16 September 2014;

- Visa Submission and Paid Application fee on 16 September 2014;

- PCC Application on 17 September 2014.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone, Who did the 190 VISA lodgment in Sep 2014? Let's share everything here. Cheers :wink:

I would share my one here:

- EOI Invitation on 22 August 2014;

- Medical Check Upfront on 16 September 2014;

- Visa Submission and Paid Application fee on 16 September 2014;

- PCC Application on 17 September 2014.

Hi ausplanery,

What is the status of your application? Has CO contacted you? I lodged mid Oct 2014.

Cheers,

Ash

Edited by Ashlie

Hi Ash,

Good day to you! Nothing from DIBP.... :no: .... I heard that one of applicants who lodged on 6 September 2014, has been granted 190 directly without CO allocation....

Hi ausplanery,

What is the status of your application? Has CO contacted you? I lodged early Oct 2014.

Cheers,

Ash

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks ausplanery,

From the tracker I can see some applicants from mid September are getting CO allocated. Do you have any update? :wink:

Cheers,

Ash

Hi Ash,

Good day to you! Nothing from DIBP.... :no: .... I heard that one of applicants who lodged on 6 September 2014, has been granted 190 directly without CO allocation....

Edited by Ashlie
typo

Hi Ash,

Sorry for the late reply! I would like to share my happiness with you that my birthday gift was received on 17 Nov. It is a directly granted! What I could feel is that Australian is so sweet, they offered me a grant notice in my birthday. :wink:

BTW, how's yours?

Cheers,

Hi Ash,

Congrats mate!!! So happy to hear your news!!!

I'm still waiting for CO...

Keep well and all the best.

Cheers,

Ash

Hi Ash,

Sorry for the late reply! I would like to share my happiness with you that my birthday gift was received on 17 Nov. It is a directly granted! What I could feel is that Australian is so sweet, they offered me a grant notice in my birthday. :wink:

BTW, how's yours?

Cheers,

hy everyone!

although this is Sep gang, I can see that Ashley here also logded in Oct therefore I will join ;). and obviously no-one else is the part of the gang (how come?)

I lodged on Oct 9 (that's when the visa was paid and most of the docs uploaded), afterwards I uploaded the rest among which is also PCC. meds are scheduled for Dec 1, so week from now.

still no sign of CO, yesterday 6 weeks passed.

any news from others?

BB

EDIT: oh yes, forgot to mention, we're (hopefully) heading to Canberra.

Edited by blackbetty

Good day to everyone! After my visa has been granted directly, I would like to share you my experience in these months....

- All mandatory documents were uploaded with certifiy true copy stamps.

- Point to Note --> Scan Copy of Certified True Copy of Passport and Birth Certificate+ Colour Scan of Passport and Birth Certificate

- Medical Check Frontloaded + PCC Original Document

After my documents upload date on 16 September 2014. No any communication and notification from DIBP until I got "IMMI Grant Notification" email

Hope it helps and you all will have direct grant very soon :)

well, I'm in communications, completely different sector. we plan to move in Feb next year to Canberra. hopefully, that is ;).

I hope that I will be that lucky as you are to get direct grant. next week our med check will be done and after that we just have to wait, fingers crossed:)

Hi Everyone!,

Any grant in these thread? I have applied on 28th Sep, 2014 but didn't heard anything. My Healthcheck shows its finilized but application is in progress. I have got CO allocated yet. As per the tracker everyone is getting within 2 month.

I have frontloadded everything including form 80. Infact i did medical before loadging visa appliation to expedite the process.

Should i call them? or shall i wait for anothr 1 month?

This waiting time is killing me....

Edited by Nilesh190

Hi Jlew,

Could you please share what additional documents were asked to submit? I lodged my application at the same same.Thank you.

Ash

We lodged 12 October and front loaded all docs. CO contacted us yesterday asking for a couple more documents which we've uploaded and emailed. Hoping to hear fairly soon.

VISA Granted this morning!!! Thanks to all Forum members here to keep us updated !!!!

For me it was impossible thing because of Overclaiming mistake which i did earlier but still got direct grant!!!

Thanks everyone!!!

Timeline:

Jan 14 ACS result

July 14 IELTS cleared with7

28th July EOI and VIS SS submission

25th Sep SS Approved and ITA received

28th Sep Lodge Visa with all frontloaded docs(Including form 80 and many 1023 form for all mistakes i have done)

03 Dec Direct Visa Grant!!!

Congrats Nilesh190!!!

Wish you all the best. Hope we all will receive very soon...

Cheers,

Ash

VISA Granted this morning!!! Thanks to all Forum members here to keep us updated !!!!

For me it was impossible thing because of Overclaiming mistake which i did earlier but still got direct grant!!!

Thanks everyone!!!

Timeline:

Jan 14 ACS result

July 14 IELTS cleared with7

28th July EOI and VIS SS submission

25th Sep SS Approved and ITA received

28th Sep Lodge Visa with all frontloaded docs(Including form 80 and many 1023 form for all mistakes i have done)

03 Dec Direct Visa Grant!!!