VetAssess Skill Assessment Expiry ?

Guest capo

Greets to everyone,

Its my first post, hope some kind person out there can help me.......:notworthy:

I have a question about skills assessment with VetAssess for a skilled migrant VISA as I am getting ready to kick off my VISA application process before too long. Does anyone know:

How long before applying for your VISA is it OK to get a skills assessment ?

I was thinking of going ahead and getting VetAssess assessment now, but I'm worried that if I apply for my VISA 6 months after, my assessment might have 'expired' by then.

Thanks !

capo

Greets to everyone,

Its my first post, hope some kind person out there can help me.......:notworthy:

I have a question about skills assessment with VetAssess for a skilled migrant VISA as I am getting ready to kick off my VISA application process before too long. Does anyone know:

How long before applying for your VISA is it OK to get a skills assessment ?

I was thinking of going ahead and getting VetAssess assessment now, but I'm worried that if I apply for my VISA 6 months after, my assessment might have 'expired' by then.

Thanks !

capo

VETASSESS assessments have no expiry but there may be a small risk with assessments based on guidelines that have been changed e.g. NVQ3 was being assessed as equivalent to an AQF Diploma but not any more.

Regards

Tony Coates

MARN 0635896

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest hels269

Hi

Just to let you know I got my confirmation of acceptance of my qualifications from vetassess. Now i have to fill in forms 80, 47S and 1190. They are tricky but im sure trickier if you have a spouse and children - luckily for me it is just me so I can leave alot of pages blank.

Hope all of you are well, been offline recently as I have had chickenpox :-(

H

Archived