Medical referral and message on immi account

Nowhere

Guys, I have a medical condition and I am done with my medical. My medicals should have referred but it shows "no health examination required for this applicant...." on my immi account. It is the same for my wife and she does not have any medical condition.

I thought the message meant that medical was cleared. I am sure for my wife it should be cleared but for me, it should not be the case.

If yours was referred and you could recall, would you please let me know what was the message there during referral and and clearance?

Thanks,

Really Nowhere.

Messages on your immi account are meaningless, no point trying to interpret them, best to just ignore them and wait for communication from your case officer which will be by email.

thnx Pumpkin. Some have said on various forums that medical referral is separately dealt by MOC regardless of CO allocation. Any info around this? Since I am worried that if it waits till CO comes in picture then referred it will be taking another couple months to clear my medical. If any experience around this please share.

thnx Pumpkin. Some have said on various forums that medical referral is separately dealt by MOC regardless of CO allocation. Any info around this? Since I am worried that if it waits till CO comes in picture then referred it will be taking another couple months to clear my medical. If any experience around this please share.

Check you medical status using HAP log in. If it shown submitted you don't have to worry what is mentioned in immiaccount.

Guys, I have a medical condition and I am done with my medical. My medicals should have referred but it shows "no health examination required for this applicant...." on my immi account. It is the same for my wife and she does not have any medical condition.

I thought the message meant that medical was cleared. I am sure for my wife it should be cleared but for me, it should not be the case.

If yours was referred and you could recall, would you please let me know what was the message there during referral and and clearance?

Thanks,

Really Nowhere.

My medicals were still showing as required right up to the day the visa was granted. I don't think they are always up to date.

Thanks,

Really Nowhere.

My medicals were referred but my wife's weren't. Her link changed to "no health examination required..." soon after the medical. But my organise medicals link remained until the MOC had reviewed my medicals and was replaced with "no health examination required"

My medicals were referred but my wife's weren't. Her link changed to "no health examination required..." soon after the medical. But my organise medicals link remained until the MOC had reviewed my medicals and was replaced with "no health examination required"

Thanks a lot for sharing.It seems like yours was referred before CO allocation. Was it cleared before CO allocation?

Thanks a lot for sharing.It seems like yours was referred before CO allocation. Was it cleared before CO allocation?

Your CO plays no part in clearing medicals, it is irrelevant whether a CO was allocated or not. Most people though, follow the guidance and do not complete medicals until a CO asks, meaning that most people will indeed have a CO at this time.

Health strategies are responsible for processing the medicals, they are nothing to do with co. If a medical is referred, the MOC who is based at health strategies will assess the medical and give their opinion whether or not the applicant meets the health criteria. This information is then relayed to the co.

In my case, my medical was referred well before co allocation and cleared after co allocation. Referred medicals go into a queue until a MOC reviews them. The co has no involvement in this whatsoever.

Also, it's important to note that even if a referred medical has the organise health link being replaced with "no medical examination required.." it doesn't guarentee that the MOC has approved the medical.

Health strategies are responsible for processing the medicals, they are nothing to do with co. If a medical is referred, the MOC who is based at health strategies will assess the medical and give their opinion whether or not the applicant meets the health criteria. This information is then relayed to the co.

In my case, my medical was referred well before co allocation and cleared after co allocation. Referred medicals go into a queue until a MOC reviews them. The co has no involvement in this whatsoever.

Also, it's important to note that even if a referred medical has the organise health link being replaced with "no medical examination required.." it doesn't guarentee that the MOC has approved the medical.

Thanks for the input. One question, how did you know that yours was referred?

I have sent an e-mail to the MOC and let's see if they happen to come back with any update on my medical. Not sure if I happened to ask way too early as my medical was submitted just last week.

Thanks for the input. One question, how did you know that yours was referred?

I have sent an e-mail to the MOC and let's see if they happen to come back with any update on my medical. Not sure if I happened to ask way too early as my medical was submitted just last week.

I was certain that my medical would be referred because of the medical condition that I had. I did also( just for extra confirmation) send an email to health strategies a month after doing the medicals who confirmed that my wife's had been finalised, but mine was still waiting to be determined by the MOC.

Perhaps your medical hasn't been referred but I guess it really depends on what your condition is. Health strategies will be able to confirm.

For you I'm afraid it's only another waiting game (which is a killer). I had to wait three months for a decision, but from what I have heard the wait isn't as long now. Good luck!

I was certain that my medical would be referred because of the medical condition that I had. I did also( just for extra confirmation) send an email to health strategies a month after doing the medicals who confirmed that my wife's had been finalised, but mine was still waiting to be determined by the MOC.

Perhaps your medical hasn't been referred but I guess it really depends on what your condition is. Health strategies will be able to confirm.

For you I'm afraid it's only another waiting game (which is a killer). I had to wait three months for a decision, but from what I have heard the wait isn't as long now. Good luck!

Thanks stevie129. I hope they will respond to my query.

• 2 months later...

Hi, I'm applying for visa sublass 189 with my immiaccount. In my Elodgement Page of immiaccount it says:"Once this person's health examinations results have been assessed by the department this page will be updated to reflect this". The problem is that my e-medical information sheet says "Health case submitted ti DIBP on 04 Oct 2014", it is 12/10 and this page Elodgement Page is still not updated. The worst is that my 60 day time lodgement period is about to end!!!

Cheers

Hi again, in response to my previous message I want to say that my immiaccount has been finally updated on the 16/10/2014 (took 12 days after e.medical submitted my health case), so things are working! Cheers.