Medicals - help with 'referrals letter'

MWJ

Good morning, I am being sponsored on a 196 and have begun the online process. When I completed the health section on 'online immi' the automated response shows a page with my Hap id On it and a link to 'print referral letter' the link does nothing, is the page with my HAP ID on it what I need for the medical as it does not look like a 'letter'? Sorry for all the 'm!

secondly, the link for required documents does not open, difficult to believe that my. 3yr old and 1yr old twins all need the full medical, is that right? Should I clarify with Australia house in London?

thanks for your advice and good luck to all.

Mike

Good morning, I am being sponsored on a 196 and have begun the online process. When I completed the health section on 'online immi' the automated response shows a page with my Hap id On it and a link to 'print referral letter' the link does nothing, is the page with my HAP ID on it what I need for the medical as it does not look like a 'letter'? Sorry for all the 'm!

secondly, the link for required documents does not open, difficult to believe that my. 3yr old and 1yr old twins all need the full medical, is that right? Should I clarify with Australia house in London?

thanks for your advice and good luck to all.

Mike

I got given my HAP ID and simply phoned the hospital I planned to attend. This was off the back of a paper application, not online. But didn't need any other forms or anything, just my HAP ID and passport iirc.

Its a short list to choose from.

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/26.pdf

Panel doc list - http://www.immi.gov.au/Help/Locations/Pages/United-Kingdom.aspx

Your children (if on a PR visa) will require a medical but not a full one that anyone over the age of 15 will have to undergo. Costs will vary. Call/email the hospital you wish to attend to get the price list and more info.

Edited by Guest

I got given my HAP ID and simply phoned the hospital I planned to attend. This was off the back of a paper application, not online. But didn't need any other forms or anything, just my HAP ID and passport iirc.

Its a short list to choose from.

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/26.pdf

Panel doc list - http://www.immi.gov.au/Help/Locations/Pages/United-Kingdom.aspx

Your children (if on a PR visa) will require a medical but not a full one that anyone over the age of 15 will have to undergo. Costs will vary. Call/email the hospital you wish to attend to get the price list and more info.

Snifter that's great thank you!!

I booked my medical today for the 13th of AUG, costing more than i thought £ 405.00. I rang a couple and all about the same price, they advised i will need the referral letter which shouls show barcode in top right corner as well as HAP id and x1 passport size photo. They also upload information within 48 hours after receiving results back( blood tests and xray etc).

Also to upload documents there is a link to the right of screen that says UPLOAD DOCS just select what type of doc it is. Hope this helps x

Also saw online there costs......a child 11-14 is £199 and under 11 is £99 ....costly!

There's 2 in Manchester. Ours was the Bridgwater hospital. The other one was a spire one I think and was the same company as the Birmingham one.

ohhhh ok, do u not have to go with ones suggested by immi then, as on there site it separates into areas for example there was only 2 in midlands area? be good to get cheaper if i could x