489 subsequent entrant processing time

The current Allocation date for 489 subsequent entrant applications is 17 April 2014 - applications up to that date have been allocated to processing teams. There's no way of knowing when an application dated 6 weeks after that will be allocated.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm Allocation dates

The processing time standard for a 489 subsequent entrant application is 6 months though the actual processing time could be quite different.

The current Allocation date for 489 subsequent entrant applications is 17 April 2014 - applications up to that date have been allocated to processing teams. There's no way of knowing when an application dated 6 weeks after that will be allocated.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm Allocation dates

The processing time standard for a 489 subsequent entrant application is 6 months though the actual processing time could be quite different.

I have just seen the updated allocation dates,,, they are doing Month- by month basis.. they have allocated till 19th may and my friends application was on june 3rd. SO I guess next round willl be his round.

Very pathetic system. 6 months is a long way.

Thanks anyways

• 1 month later...
Hi, I applied 489 subsequent entrant visa for my wife on 9 may and allocation dates says 2nd june .so it means I should have been allocated a CO but nothing happened so far yet. Any suggestions plz. THANKS

Maybe you have got a CO, you would not know about it as they don't contact you to introduce themselves.

• 7 months later...