Request from Adelaide GSM Team 13

babun1987

Hi everybody,

I decided to open a thread for those who have received a request from Adelaide GSM Team 13 for additional documents (their mail says that they are not CO and will not assess visa application (CO may or may not have been allocated) but they are collecting important client particulars. We lodged our 189 application on 14th April 2014. Till now no contact from CO just received the communication from team 13 and they requested form 80, form 1221 and CV. Some people say they might be doing security check. This makes me anxious. Can others please come forward if you have had any such request from team 13? Does it really mean security check? How long after such contact can a person expect grant? Please share your experiences.

• 3 months later...
Hi everybody,

I decided to open a thread for those who have received a request from Adelaide GSM Team 13 for additional documents (their mail says that they are not CO and will not assess visa application (CO may or may not have been allocated) but they are collecting important client particulars. We lodged our 189 application on 14th April 2014. Till now no contact from CO just received the communication from team 13 and they requested form 80, form 1221 and CV. Some people say they might be doing security check. This makes me anxious. Can others please come forward if you have had any such request from team 13? Does it really mean security check? How long after such contact can a person expect grant? Please share your experiences.

I have been contacted by Team 13 , below are my timelines.

EA:28th March 2014

IELTS:15th April 2014

EOI:21st April 2014

Invitation:28th April 2014

Visa Applied:7th May 2014

Team 13's Request for F-80 & F-1221:21st June 2014

F-80 ,F-1221 Submitted:28th June 2014

PCC(Saudi Arabia):26th June 2014

Meds:8th July 2014

PCC (Turkish Cyprus):14th July 2014

Team 13 Again requested for educational,and employment details:21st August 2014

Submitted: 22nd August 2014

where are you from btw ? ,I am asking as that matters , apparently timeline for Pakistani nationals are 12 to 18 months , and I have seen some cases where people are waiting after 22 months and there is no grant yet. Don't exactly know how it works.Any ways , how did you come to know that you application has gone under security checks , is it some thing they have told you and is it just your assumption ? If you were informed by them , can you kindly tell me how did you contact them? any phone numbers ?

Thanks

where are you from btw ? ,I am asking as that matters , apparently timeline for Pakistani nationals are 12 to 18 months , and I have seen some cases where people are waiting after 22 months and there is no grant yet. Don't exactly know how it works.Any ways , how did you come to know that you application has gone under security checks , is it some thing they have told you and is it just your assumption ? If you were informed by them , can you kindly tell me how did you contact them? any phone numbers ?

Thanks

Hi,

I am from Bangladesh. After four months have passed, we sent an e-mail to the address: gsm.adelaide@immi.gov.au and two days later they sent us a template reply, saying that processing of some visa applications can take considerable time because they need to meet certain health, character and national security checks undertaken by external agencies. So from this, we understood that ours has been sent for security checks. Also, judging from the timelines of other Bangladeshi applicants who share their experiences in this and other forums, this is the most probable explanation for such long processing delay. I assume it will take another year for me until I can hope to receive a grant.

Thanks.

Hi,

I am from Bangladesh. After four months have passed, we sent an e-mail to the address: gsm.adelaide@immi.gov.au and two days later they sent us a template reply, saying that processing of some visa applications can take considerable time because they need to meet certain health, character and national security checks undertaken by external agencies. So from this, we understood that ours has been sent for security checks. Also, judging from the timelines of other Bangladeshi applicants who share their experiences in this and other forums, this is the most probable explanation for such long processing delay. I assume it will take another year for me until I can hope to receive a grant.

Thanks.

Did you front upload your pcc and medicals ?