confused.com re 190 visa ...help !!!

keily

hey guys wonder if any one can point me in the right direction .... situation as follows

sons g/f got her positive skills assessment yesterday (restaurant manager) only to find it had been taken of the WASMOL ...its not even down as schedule 2 ....it is however still on the SPOL ablbeit priority 3 ..... does this mean she can still go ahead an apply if she has a job offer for 12 months ....and does this employer have to have some agreement with diac as they do for 457 visas ..... looking on seek and there are numerous positions she could fill with her qualifications ...which I know really stands for nothing if you cant get the visa in the first place !! ..... feeling heartbroken at the moment trying to help them with it all ...any advice would be greatly appreciated :ssign16:

mrs keily

SPOL?

Not come across this term before, what is it?

neither had I and I may be getting totally confused here hence the advice needed :unsure:

http://www.dtwd.wa.gov.au/dtwd/detcms/apprenticeships-and-training/training-and-workforce-development/binary-files/spol-2013/spol-information-paper-august-2013.en?oid=com.arsdigita.cms.contenttypes.FileStorageItem-id-14219405

mrs keily

Hi All,

Quick question... it many sound stupid (not the first time!)

My job as a Production Manager is on the WASMOL list, but with schedule 2 next to it.... Here goes the stupid question .... What does schedule 2 mean?

Will it effect my VISA when applying ? what other issues will it bring?

Mrs Keily, Restaurant manager is still on the Northern Territory skills list. maybe an option to go there for 2 years then after that they are free to move state?

did see that nikki but the funds that u need to evidence are a bit out of reach im afraid

mrs keily