Has Anyone Applied for Tasmania Sponsorship Recently?

ozpursuit

• 2 months later...
Hi, did you receive Taz Sponsorship? If so I would be interested in your experience. Did you have to receive an offer of employment first or were you granted State Sponsorship due to family ties? Thanks in advance

hi brumby!

yup i did receive sponsorship from taz and it was really a breeze. as soon as i sent the application, they replied a day after. they could've considered me for 190 but i didn't have an offer of employment so they offered me 489 due to significant family ties. they're really very prompt as well. as soon as i informed them that i lodged my EOI, they immediately invited me to lodge. took just over a month for our visa to be granted. you planning to apply for taz sponsorship?

Thanks for the reply. Your experience is very reassuring. I've looked into both the 190 and 489 but without a job offer it's looking like the 489 as I have family ties to Tasmania. Thanks again. brumby

all the best brumby. me & my partner will be settling down in launceston. hope to hear the good news from you soon.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello dear,

I have applied last week (Around 7 working days as of today) for TAS state sponsorship under 190 (ANZSCO code;261312) without having Job offer. I did not get any response from them yet. So do you think they did not consider me or still early to predict.

Happy to hear from your experience.

Regards

hi abdulkalam1976 sorry for the late reply. had been very busy recci-ing tassie and oz in general for the last few weeks. i hope by this time you've already received a response or have you not? usually they'd reply quite quick. it only took a total of 3 days for me, working days that is:)

Hello dear,

I have applied last week (Around 7 working days as of today) for TAS state sponsorship under 190 (ANZSCO code;261312) without having Job offer. I did not get any response from them yet. So do you think they did not consider me or still early to predict.

Happy to hear from your experience.

Regards

• 1 month later...
hi brumby!

yup i did receive sponsorship from taz and it was really a breeze. as soon as i sent the application, they replied a day after. they could've considered me for 190 but i didn't have an offer of employment so they offered me 489 due to significant family ties. they're really very prompt as well. as soon as i informed them that i lodged my EOI, they immediately invited me to lodge. took just over a month for our visa to be granted. you planning to apply for taz sponsorship?

Congratulates mate! happy for you!

• 8 months later...