This is probably going to be the most stupid post ever but here goes.
My wife has just bought recently a really nice Vauxhall Corsa, nothing wrong with that but here comes the crunch..........she is wants to take it with her......please don't laugh.
I have told her that.
- It won't fit in a container.
- Lets buy another car when we arrive.
- It will probably be a beurocratic nightmare.
- I run the risk of not getting a 4wd when we arrive.
- The only aircon it has is when you wind the windows down.
Everything was going fine until my mate said " Oh it will easily fit in a container, but you would have to get out of the hatchback when you drive it in the container " this all said after a party at home and about 10 cans of lager later. Who needs mates eh ! now she is more adamant about it coming with us, its becoming part of the family.
Please help me out someone, tell me there are many legal issues that won't let me get it in and convince her it won't fit in a contaner, she's even had me measure the cars width.