Medicals & PCC for Non Immigrants

gtaark

Hello,

I have noticed that Medicals and PCC are showing as 'Recommended' for my parents, brother, sister, in-laws; however they will not accompany with me to Australia.

Should I ignore their names as its listed online when I check my application progress.

Yes I put them as non-migrating dependents.

Can you please direct me to which form to fill and solve this error.

Is it possible that once I get assigned a CO, then he/she might be able to solve the issue?

Thanks.

Did you put them on your application as non-migrating dependents? As this is the only way that it will be asking for medicals and Pcc for them. You need to fill out firm for incorrect answers and put them as other family members.
Edited by gtaark

Is it possible that once I get assigned a CO, then he/she might be able to solve the issue?

Thanks.

There is a notification of incorrect answers form, it is either 1022 or 1023 I believe.

Thanks.

Just one query..hasnt the case office been allotted yet? You need to check with the department as the standard timeline to get a CO assigned is within 5 weeks from the date of lodgement.

A non-migrating dependent is usually a child under 18 who is not moving with you. I.e. staying with other parent. This requirement for non-migrating dependents to get medicals was introduced to stop parents putting children down who could not pass the medical as non-migrating, then after had visa applying for child visas and using the medical waiver to get them in to Australia. There is no benifit by putting adult parents or siblings down as non-migrating dependents. There is no visa that they can apply for as being a dependent on the original visa. There are parent visas with their own set of criteria.

So if parents not migrating on the pr visa application they are other family members.

I am having the same issue as I have included my Mother's name as non migrating dependent. I believe its better to discuss this with the CO once assigned as the information entered is by no means wrong.

If you want your moterh to move with you then you need to put her down as a dependent. If she is not moving with you then she cannot be dependent upon you, else you would not be leaving her would you. As stated above, there is no point whatsoever in declaring your mother as non migrating dependent.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks..

I am filling the 1023 form and it asks "List details of the information provided which was incorrect and provide the correct information".

Should I just say that parents, in-laws, brothers and sisters were mentioned as non-immigrating members in online application - INCORRECT

CORRECT - All above members are my relatives instead of non-migrating members.

Should go forward with this?..plz advise.

A non-migrating dependent is usually a child under 18 who is not moving with you. I.e. staying with other parent. This requirement for non-migrating dependents to get medicals was introduced to stop parents putting children down who could not pass the medical as non-migrating, then after had visa applying for child visas and using the medical waiver to get them in to Australia. There is no benifit by putting adult parents or siblings down as non-migrating dependents. There is no visa that they can apply for as being a dependent on the original visa. There are parent visas with their own set of criteria.

So if parents not migrating on the pr visa application they are other family members.