VICTORIA SS REJECTED ! Whats Next ?

Ishaan

Hey all,

I got an email from my agent today (Which he got from the Victorian govt.) - It says that my Sponsorship from the Victorian State has been rejected because the Victorian State is getting a high number of applications with the Greatest Caliber, whereas I was only fulfilling their minimum criteria.

I had an experience of 3 years and 1 month at the time of filing my sponsorship !

IELTS - 7.5/7/7/7

ACS Skill Assessment - Positive

Category - 261314 (Software Tester)

VISA - 190 (Permanent)

Can anyone guide me what to do next ? Should i apply for the Sponsorship from ACT ? But my occupation is in LIMITED availability for ACT .. Or should i file for the 489 (Temporary 4 year Visa )

Plss suggest !

Regards

Ishaan

Hey all,

I got an email from my agent today (Which he got from the Victorian govt.) - It says that my Sponsorship from the Victorian State has been rejected because the Victorian State is getting a high number of applications with the Greatest Caliber, whereas I was only fulfilling their minimum criteria.

I had an experience of 3 years and 1 month at the time of filing my sponsorship !

IELTS - 7.5/7/7/7

ACS Skill Assessment - Positive

Category - 261314 (Software Tester)

VISA - 190 (Permanent)

Can anyone guide me what to do next ? Should i apply for the Sponsorship from ACT ? But my occupation is in LIMITED availability for ACT .. Or should i file for the 489 (Temporary 4 year Visa )

Plss suggest !

Regards

Ishaan

If you were represented by a registered migration agent, be guided by your agent.

You migh want to consider re-applying to the ACS or another assesing authority under a different skilled occupation, applying to ACT or applying for 489, or all of these.

If you were represented by a registered migration agent, be guided by your agent.

You migh want to consider re-applying to the ACS or another assesing authority under a different skilled occupation, applying to ACT or applying for 489, or all of these.

Is it possible to change the skilled occupation ?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Actually applying through ACS where am having 55 points. Applied through Skilled Independent visa first. Then as i crossed my age (33), my points reduced from 60 to 55. So decided to go for state sponsorship. Applied for Victoria.. got rejected on 9th July. Planning to apply for NSW. Any suggestions and please suggest the link through which i can apply for NSW.

Need experts advice on this..