• Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep

Financial Investment Advisor Migration Group

Dear All,

I would like to enquire if anyone has completed or is in process of filing an application with a nomination of Financial Investment Advisor.

Kindly provide details..Thanks

Title
      Liked
      4930 times
      Rep
      Sorry no, hopefully someone will be along soon who has. :)

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Yes I have. I got a positive result from VETASSESS for Financial Investment Advisor, and launched an EOI a few weeks ago. Since then I haven't heard any news...I think the plan is just to wait for someone (who needs a Financial Investment Advisor) to see my profile on the website and sponsor me. What about you?

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      For which state have you submitted the EOI? I think after submitting the EOI, you have to submit an application to that state.

I also have an approved skill assessment..just waiting for my IELTS results...then I will lodge the EOI.

Good to know that you are on the same job nomination :)

Quote Originally Posted by parisienne View Post
      Yes I have. I got a positive result from VETASSESS for Financial Investment Advisor, and launched an EOI a few weeks ago. Since then I haven't heard any news...I think the plan is just to wait for someone (who needs a Financial Investment Advisor) to see my profile on the website and sponsor me. What about you?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      I submitted the EOI for New South Wales. It didn't say anything about having to submit an application to the state of NSW, can you show me the link where it says this? :S

But I'm not sure if anything is going to materialize. Not trying to be pessimistic, but the finance game (as we see it in Europe) is anything BUT lacking professionals. There are so many people looking for finance jobs, what with the rounds of firing and entire departments being shut down. Even when I was interviewing in Sydney they mentioned how hard it was to find a finance job these days. I still really hope the EOI works out, but I'm very aware of the possibility that absolutely nothing will happen, that our EOIs will just be launched and no one will EVER contact us...

What are your views?

Title
      Liked
      75 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by parisienne View Post
      I submitted the EOI for New South Wales. It didn't say anything about having to submit an application to the state of NSW, can you show me the link where it says this? :S

But I'm not sure if anything is going to materialize. Not trying to be pessimistic, but the finance game (as we see it in Europe) is anything BUT lacking professionals. There are so many people looking for finance jobs, what with the rounds of firing and entire departments being shut down. Even when I was interviewing in Sydney they mentioned how hard it was to find a finance job these days. I still really hope the EOI works out, but I'm very aware of the possibility that absolutely nothing will happen, that our EOIs will just be launched and no one will EVER contact us...

What are your views?
      For NSW you will have to apply to them for sponsorship. They won't just scan through EOIs and select candidates.
      IELTS: 30/06/12 L9,R8.5,W8,S9 | Engineers Australia Applied 01/07/12, Positive Skills Assessed (233513 Plant Engineer) 02/11/12 | EOI 05/11/12 | 189 Invitation to Apply (75 points) 16/11/12 | 189 Applied 18/11/12 | CO Assigned 04/12/12 | Medicals 07/12/12 | Police Cert 12/12/12 |Visa Grant 28/01/13 |

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Even I got a positive response from VETASSES for Financial Investment Advisor. My agent launched my EOI and applied to NSW in November and now waiting for my reply...Did anybody get a reply from NSW.....

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      I applied under the Financial Investment Adivsor to NSW after positive reponse from VETASSES in November 2012. Now waiting for there reply.....Anybody recently got any response from NSW?????

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by mattybe View Post
      For NSW you will have to apply to them for sponsorship. They won't just scan through EOIs and select candidates.
      Ok, so I've been searching online for almost an hour trying to do this.

What do you guys mean by saying I "have to apply to them", do you mean that I have to launch another EOI for NSW only, or do you mean that I have to apply to specific jobs?

Title
      Liked
      75 times
      Rep

Re: Financial Investment Advisor Migration Group

on the nsw state website. you need to fill in the forms for sponsorship. All the info is on their website.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
      IELTS: 30/06/12 L9,R8.5,W8,S9 | Engineers Australia Applied 01/07/12, Positive Skills Assessed (233513 Plant Engineer) 02/11/12 | EOI 05/11/12 | 189 Invitation to Apply (75 points) 16/11/12 | 189 Applied 18/11/12 | CO Assigned 04/12/12 | Medicals 07/12/12 | Police Cert 12/12/12 |Visa Grant 28/01/13 |

•  
    Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast