Current processing times.

Guest Mark & Gina

Guest Mark & Gina

Hi All,

Our visa application was acknowledged on the 5th December and are yet to hear anything. We applied under the 136 Skilled Independant Visa and my wife's job is on MODL. I called on monday (10/04) and was told that they were behind, and currently processing applications from early November. We are going CRAZY waiting!!!

Anyone else feeling the same??

Also, does anyone know if we can go ahead and get theball rolling with Police and Health checks???

Mark & Gina

hiya we first made contact with the agent in september,TRA approved november and just been called for medicals so fingers crossed by the end of may we should know.You can get your medicals done un-requested but this depends on your individual circumstances as you only have 12mth to vallidate the visa and with having 2 houses to sell we decided to wait,all you need is your ref number to quote.I gat all the forms off the agent in advance and had them all filled in ,ready to send when i got the call,there are a few other posts about frountloading your meds on the board to give you a better idea

hope this helps

Cal x

Archived