• Page 9 of 77 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Like Tree242Likes

Thread: RSMS (187) visa timeline

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      hi neepops ,
      i am new in this timeline i was also apply my nomination in oct2012. you have any idea how long it take for approval /

PSS International Removals

Title
      Liked
      77 times
      Rep
      Hi landrover we have just applied DR so I hope we have your luck it's gone through really fast for you up to now, may I ask where your from as a friend of mine knows someone who is emigrating that works at strata tone landrover in burnley Lancashire thought there may be some connection ?

If not good luck with your time line and the move over we are also going to Perth I'm a diesel fitter / boilermaker with a job waiting since April last year so I need to get a bloody move on all the best Pete & Martine
      Last edited by peter bull; 26-01-2013 at 06:41 AM.

Title
      Liked
      24 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sam1234 View Post
      hi neepops ,
      i am new in this timeline i was also apply my nomination in oct2012. you have any idea how long it take for approval /
      our agent estimates 6 months for application approval

Title
      Liked
      61 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys,

Here is my timeline... FYI I'm living in Adelaide and I think my application is being processed at the Paramatta office ... or Melbourne.

Nomination lodged with DIAC - 11 September 2012
      RSMS (187) Direct Entry Non Decision Ready visa application lodged with DIAC - 11 September 2012
      Acknowledgement of valid nomination received - 12 September 2012
      Acknowledgement of valid visa application received - 12 September 2012
      Bridging visa granted - 12 September 2012
      Nomination lodged with RCB - 10 October 2012
      Nomination approved by RCB - 13 November 2012

My migration agent has provided me with the TRN numbers and passwords for the eVisa site so I can monitor the status of my application. For the nomination, a number of relevant documents and the RCB advice was uploaded and attached. When I logged in to view the nomination, I could see all of the attachments. However, back in mid-December all of the attachments disappeared. I couldn't think of any reason why they would just disappear. I had my employer contact DIAC and they were informed that if the documents were attached, then there is no need to worry... So I could only assume perhaps they have an internal file and the attachments are there? Very strange, but I felt a bit relieved to see Dadi Zhao's post below that his/her documents are also missing ... so I feel a bit better that it's not just mine!

I am curious ... has this happened to anyone else? When you log into the eVisa site, are your documents/attachments missing??

BTW - the status of my nomination and visa application is still just 'Application received"

It is nice to see that a couple of 187 visa's have been approved so far, so there is a light at the end of the tunnel. But just so frustrating when you have to be patient for so long and not hear anything!

I was just having a look at the Skilled Migration Visa Processing Times website here:

http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charter.../visas/8.0.htm

And according to this site, RSMS visas are under Priority Group 1 and the processing time for SkillSelect (subclass 187) is 6 months. So my application was lodged on 11 September meaning my visa might be approved in just over 1 month from now! So that is exciting ... fingers crossed :)

I'm interested to hear everyone else's story / updates!

Cheers guys and I will keep my fingers crossed for each and every one of you that your visas get processed quickly!

-Brad

Quote Originally Posted by Dadi Zhao View Post
      Hi Guys, Here is my timeline in Tasmania

3th Sep, submitted RCB
      20th Sep, approved by RCB

21th Sep, nomination submitted,

Visa application not logged yet, I'm gonna logged once the nomination is approved.

However since last month, all attached documents on the nomination page are gone, the nomination is still there and the status is still 'Application Reveived'.
      Anyone know whats going on? Is it supposed to be like this or the system failed again.

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Hi Sonic,

Good to hear someone else is in the same Timeframe as myself!

My application and certified nomination was lodged (Decision Ready) on the 25th of September 2012 through the Parramatta Office.
      In October I received the ACK Letters.
      My application has been lodged offshore.

My Migration Agent can’t provide me with any timeframe and she simply does not know, it seems like a lucky pick really.

I do know that DIAC Parramatta are allocating Case Officers for applications lodged July/August 2012 which means we should hear something in the coming weeks!

You might receive good news before myself as you are on Aussie soil.

Best of luck and let me know how you go….

Title
      Liked
      61 times
      Rep
      Cheers Sullyosullivan!

I'm also in the same boat with my Migration Agent - I never hear from them... I am sure they are swamped with dozens of other cases and individuals just like myself though, and I reckon if they had news for me they would be in contact. It's just so hard to sit here and be patient though!

I decided to call DIAC today to perhaps try and find out when a CO might be assigned to my application. The person I spoke to wasn't too helpful ... She didn't get any of my details to pull up my file. She simply told me that for the Melbourne processing centre they are now processing applications from MARCH! Uhhhhhhhhg. So not the greatest news, considering my nomination and visa were lodged together in September. I told her the website states a processing time of 6 months for a Skillselect 187 visa and she said that taking into consideration the backlog of applications they received prior to July 1, I'm actually looking at an 8 month time frame. So who knows! But then again we've seen a couple of people on the forums have their 187's granted ... so I think it is just a lucky dip??

Looking forward to hearing some updates from everyone else!

Title
      Liked
      61 times
      Rep

RSMS 187 Visa Granted?

Hello All,

Just thought I would post a new thread to follow those who have had their RSMS 187 visas granted. As a new subclass from the previous 119/857 RSMS visas, I'm interested to know how many 187's have been granted thus far since this subclass was introduced on 1 July 2012 so those of us waiting on their 187 applications have an idea of how far along they are with the processing... Let's keep this thread to the 187 visa only please and post your timelines and processing center (if known)!

Cheers :)

Nomination lodged with DIAC - 11 September 2012
      RSMS (187) Direct Entry Non Decision Ready visa application lodged with DIAC - 11 September 2012
      Acknowledgement of valid nomination received - 12 September 2012
      Acknowledgement of valid visa application received - 12 September 2012
      Bridging visa granted - 12 September 2012
      Nomination lodged with RCB - 10 October 2012
      Nomination approved by RCB - 13 November 2012

Processing center: Melbourne

Still playing this long and tedious waiting game........ Status is still "Application received" and attachments that were uploaded to the nomination have still been missing since mid-December...

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by gontintaung View Post
      RCB-Approved: 23 July 2012, RSMS(119) applied on 28 June 2012, Perth, Still waiting to allocate CO.. Position: System Analyst(IT)
      Is your application Desicion Ready?

Title
      Liked
      3514 times
      Rep
      There is already a timeline for just the 187 visa. Have a search and you should find it.

Title
      Liked
      61 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by blossom79 View Post
      There is already a timeline for just the 187 visa. Have a search and you should find it.
      I have seen it blossom79....... but there hasn't been much activity on it lately. I started this one specifically for those who have had their 187 visas granted, not just for timelines. I'd just like to get an idea of how many have been granted to hopefully gauge how long it will take...

•  
    Page 9 of 77 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast