• Page 8 of 153 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
    Like Tree390Likes

Thread: RSMS (187) visa timeline

Title
      Liked
      5054 times
      Rep
      If that job requires a degree and you only have a diploma, how come your agent didn't pick up on this? This is what they are being paid for so you don't waste thousands on applying for a visa if you are not eligible. Ask them how they let this happen and what should be happening to rectify it. Presumably a welfare worker is a government type job, so if it needs a degree how have you even been given the job? I feel for you.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Blog Entries
      Hi everyone,
      i just wanted to know to apply 187 visa, the nomination has to be approved before or we can lodge same day and can get the file number.
      Last edited by Zoyauddin; 14-01-2013 at 04:32 AM.

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Zoyauddin View Post
      Hi everyone,
      i just wanted to know to apply 187 visa, the nomination has to be approved before or we can lodge same day and can get the file number.
      my MA logded them at the same day maybe it doesnt need the nomination approvement befofe

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by blossom79 View Post
      If that job requires a degree and you only have a diploma, how come your agent didn't pick up on this? This is what they are being paid for so you don't waste thousands on applying for a visa if you are not eligible. Ask them how they let this happen and what should be happening to rectify it. Presumably a welfare worker is a government type job, so if it needs a degree how have you even been given the job? I feel for you.
      Hey Blossom,

I work for a Not for Profit organisation. When I applied for the position nearly 2 years ago, the minimum requirement of the position was "Diploma or higher studies" and I also have an assessment from the welfare workers association based on my diploma that has assessed my qualification suitable for working as a "welfare worker" in Australia. Before applying for the position I worked as a volunteer for different organisation to gain the valuable experience while I was studying. That's how I got my Job :o)

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Hi all, just wondering if anyone has an update on 187 visa? We had medicals on 10th uploaded but no news! Wondering how long now some people say 6 months:( our medical was requested so is this a good sign?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Yes you will get your visa soon . May i ask when did u applied and which occupation

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Ramansanju View Post
      Yes you will get your visa soon . May i ask when did u applied and which occupation
      I hope you are right!!

We applied decision ready Perth through agent in Dec. Heavy duty mechanic.

Title
      Liked
      24 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by landrover7 View Post
      I hope you are right!!

We applied decision ready Perth through agent in Dec. Heavy duty mechanic.

i thought for decision ready the medical had to be submitted at time of lodgement.

We applied decision ready 187 RSMS Perth in October for business analyst role.

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by neepops View Post
      i thought for decision ready the medical had to be submitted at time of lodgement.

We applied decision ready 187 RSMS Perth in October for business analyst role.
      No we needed our TRN & Hap number first. We applied through agent and then immi requested medicals. We completed these and they were uploaded electronically.
      Not alot of info about. I saw a couple granted in 2 months I hope this is me!!!
      neepops likes this.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Does anybody knows how long it will take to process 187 visa application in melbourne?

•  
    Page 8 of 153 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast