• Page 4 of 152 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Like Tree389Likes

Thread: RSMS (187) visa timeline

Title
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      Good to hear jaskiratsingh. I applied not long after you (DRC on the 11th Oct), and no acknowledgement letter yet, but hopefully I hear something soon like yourself.

My timeline:
      31/05/2012 - RCB Submitted
      27/06/2012 - RSMS Nomination Submitted – DRC
      27/07/2012 - RCB Approved
      01/08/2012 - RSMS Nomination Acknowledgement Letter - DIAC File Number Received
      09/10/2012 - RSMS Nomination Approved
      11/10/2012 - RSMS 187 Application Lodged - DRC
      Last edited by termis; 08-11-2012 at 05:56 AM.

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi, could anyone please help me for my question
      RCB approved 28/9/12
      employer nomination lodged 29/9/12
      ask for employer to provide information 2/10/12
      my employer has not provide the information yet
      but at 10/10/12 received 2nd email, an acknowledgement of a valid nomination
      being received

is that mean my employer still need to provide the information or not

any advice or suggestion will be appreciated

Best regards

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi Termis, can I please ask you, do your employer still need to provide any information after received the acknowledgement letter at 1/8/12.

sorry I am doing this without agent help, i can just rely on experience people

Best Regards

Title
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      Hi Llee,

They didn't ask for any additional information from my employer after the acknowledgement letter and approved my nomination as-is. In your case, if haven't given you the approval letter, I would still urge your employer to hand over the information. FYI, my approval letter for nomination went something like this:

I, (Case officer name), being a delegate of the Minister for Immigration and Citizenship for the
      purpose of sub regulation 5.19(1B) of the Migration Regulations hereby approve the
      application of (Employer name) for approval of a nominated position for a (Job Position)
      as an approved appointment on (date of approval)

If you didn't get any letter stating that, I'd definitely still send what they asked for (or get on your employer to send it to them). For what it's worth, my employer is a quite sizable company in Aus which in cases I hear that immigration won't need as much detailed information in such cases.

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi Big bird,

please keep posting the timeline as I will also be applying offshore, any information from you will be valuable for me,

I was very unfortunate that my visa appplication for subclass 485 was refused, it was just because I took English test after the application was made.
      so that's why I have to apply from offshore.

Quote Originally Posted by Big bird 12 View Post
      Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your updates & advice! I'm still waiting on my nomination to be approved( employer taking forever to get info together)
      Im applying offshore, so not sure if that's gonna take longer to process! I'm so disappointed its taking so long to get visa approval now, b4 July 1st my friend had her's through in a few weeks! Now i hear its taking from 6-9 mths!! I was sure I'd be out for Christmas. It's now looking like I won't even get out by Feb. to start my kids at the beginning of the school year! So frustrating..

Im finding it a lot harder to get info. on the new visa process,.. It's all processed online so I can't even find a a hard copy application form. I'm wondering is the same info required as before July 1st? Still have copy of old app form.. Just want to make sure i have all the information ready when my nomination is approved! It won't let me begin my online application until my nomination is approved:-(

Hope things are moving along for all you guys..
      keep us posted

Regards
      Bigbird
      Big bird 12 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi Termis,

thank you so much for your information.

can I please double check with you , did you provide your employer documents to both RCB and DIAC?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by termis View Post
      Hi Llee,

They didn't ask for any additional information from my employer after the acknowledgement letter and approved my nomination as-is. In your case, if haven't given you the approval letter, I would still urge your employer to hand over the information. FYI, my approval letter for nomination went something like this:

I, (Case officer name), being a delegate of the Minister for Immigration and Citizenship for the
      purpose of sub regulation 5.19(1B) of the Migration Regulations hereby approve the
      application of (Employer name) for approval of a nominated position for a (Job Position)
      as an approved appointment on (date of approval)

If you didn't get any letter stating that, I'd definitely still send what they asked for (or get on your employer to send it to them). For what it's worth, my employer is a quite sizable company in Aus which in cases I hear that immigration won't need as much detailed information in such cases.

Title
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Llee1234 View Post
      Hi Termis,

thank you so much for your information.

can I please double check with you , did you provide your employer documents to both RCB and DIAC?

thanks
      I don't recall the exact details of the info as my employer hired the agency and the agency mostly coordinated directly with the employer at these two stages. However, the employer providing documents at the RCB and nomination stage was certainly the major part of it rather than me -- (as the visa application was mostly my info rather than the employer).

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by termis View Post
      I don't recall the exact details of the info as my employer hired the agency and the agency mostly coordinated directly with the employer at these two stages. However, the employer providing documents at the RCB and nomination stage was certainly the major part of it rather than me -- (as the visa application was mostly my info rather than the employer).
      thank you Termis, my employer is not as keen as yours :( they let me do all by myself as I am the only foreign employee there, and I am struggling a lot at the moment, if you don't mind would you please recommend me your agent if you have their contact details

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi all,
      My bf is sponsored as a chef in Byron Bay. This is our timeline so far:

24/Oct/2012 RCB sent
      31/Oct/2012 RCB approved
      7/Nov/2012 Nomination and 187 Visa lodged
      9/Nov/2012 Ack valid nomination letter received AND Ack valid visa application received AND bridging visa granted

that's for now. If any updates I will post again!
      Hope everybody has the visa granted soon!

Cheers x

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by annybaobao33 View Post
      Hi all,
      My bf is sponsored as a chef in Byron Bay. This is our timeline so far:

24/Oct/2012 RCB sent
      31/Oct/2012 RCB approved
      7/Nov/2012 Nomination and 187 Visa lodged
      9/Nov/2012 Ack valid nomination letter received AND Ack valid visa application received AND bridging visa granted

that's for now. If any updates I will post again!
      Hope everybody has the visa granted soon!

Cheers x
      Hey annybaobao33,

U r lucky, u got our valid visa acknowledgment letter in 2 days, mine took 28 days. Good luck from here onwards, hopefully all of us will get some positive response soon.

Take care and good luck every one..

•  
    Page 4 of 152 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast