Like Tree331Likes

Thread: RSMS (187) visa timeline

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by stelol View Post
      Hi Jaskiratsingh,

My application was lodged decision ready and is submitted for a diesel mechanic.

thanks
      Thanks Stelol,

My application was submitted as decision ready on 7th October. So far I have not received the acknowledgement letter. Hopefully somebody will look at it soon.. I have uploaded all the documents as well.. from medical to PCC to form 80 and every thing. My occupation is welfare worker. Lets see how long each of us have to wait.. Good luck every one :)

Regards
      Jaskirat
      Big bird 12 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Hey guys, is any one able to tell me about subclass 187, how long it is suppose to take for them to issue acknowledgment letter. My MA lodged DRC 187 on 7 oct and so far we have not received the acknowledgment letter. I wonder how long they will take just for that..

Thanks
      Big bird 12 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your updates & advice! I'm still waiting on my nomination to be approved( employer taking forever to get info together)
      Im applying offshore, so not sure if that's gonna take longer to process! I'm so disappointed its taking so long to get visa approval now, b4 July 1st my friend had her's through in a few weeks! Now i hear its taking from 6-9 mths!! I was sure I'd be out for Christmas. It's now looking like I won't even get out by Feb. to start my kids at the beginning of the school year! So frustrating..

Im finding it a lot harder to get info. on the new visa process,.. It's all processed online so I can't even find a a hard copy application form. I'm wondering is the same info required as before July 1st? Still have copy of old app form.. Just want to make sure i have all the information ready when my nomination is approved! It won't let me begin my online application until my nomination is approved:-(

Hope things are moving along for all you guys..
      keep us posted

Regards
      Bigbird

Title
      Liked
      24 times
      Rep
      Our agent asked us to compete the 47ES form as the level of detail required now is pretty much on that form or so he advised.

We had nomination approval on Tusday and our MA was submitting the application yesterday or Monday.
      Big bird 12 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      24 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by jaskiratsingh View Post
      Hey guys, is any one able to tell me about subclass 187, how long it is suppose to take for them to issue acknowledgment letter. My MA lodged DRC 187 on 7 oct and so far we have not received the acknowledgment letter. I wonder how long they will take just for that..

Thanks
      I saw this yesterday on the RSMS timeline post -

The timeframes for acknowledgement letters, bridging visas and entry into VEVO are:
      Processing Centre Nominations Visas
      Parramatta 3 weeks 7 weeks
      Melbourne 3 weeks 3 weeks
      Perth 1 week 1 week
      Big bird 12 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      NICE TO SEE U ALL HERE. I JUST STARTED THE PROCESS, SO I THOUGHT BETTER BE IN TOUCH WITH YOU GUYZ. I APLLIED TO THE ADELAIDE RCB ON 26/10/12 ..............SO WAIT BEGINS................STAY IN TOUCH GUYZ..................THANKS
      neepops likes this.

Title
      Liked
      4519 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sands87 View Post
      NICE TO SEE U ALL HERE. I JUST STARTED THE PROCESS, SO I THOUGHT BETTER BE IN TOUCH WITH YOU GUYZ. I APLLIED TO THE ADELAIDE RCB ON 26/10/12 ..............SO WAIT BEGINS................STAY IN TOUCH GUYZ..................THANKS
      What occupation have you applied for?

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by neepops View Post
      Hi,

Applying for RSMS in Perth DRC, nomination submitted 3rd Sep and still waiting for approval before application can be submitted. Currently on a WHV and 6 months with my current employer is approaching in 3 weeks!
      hi neepops, are you waiting for rcb approve or employer nomination? i have just logded rcb on 22/10, look like i have to wait 1-2 month for approval... by the way what is yr position? thanks

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Hey guys, A new weak starts today, hopefully we will start getting acknowledgment letter's from today onwards. I have passed the 3 week period for acknowledgment letters and entering the 4th week now.. :( waiting kills, specially when the applications is lodged DRC... if anyone hears any thing, keep us all informed guys.. good luck..
      Big bird 12 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sands87 View Post
      Whats your occupation sands87, I applied at the Adelaide RCB as well in march and at that time it took them 35 days to process my application. Hopefully you will get yours soon.. good luck take care

•  
    Page 2 of 124 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast