Hubby is going for his medical on December 9th.....we have a concern though as we have discovered I'm pregnant.
Initially we were going to rush the move and get to Oz prior to baby being born, now we think this to be complete financial suicide.
Now having decided to have the baby in the UK, do we continue with the application and he still has his medical on Dec 9th, jeopardising the date we have to arrive in Oz by? OR hold out until baby is born and then apply?
We got his Police Certificate in August, which means if approved we'd have to be there by August next year right? Baby is due end of June/early July.......what a spanner in the works?!