Meds referred- how long till finalised

Guest heidim

Guest heidim

So our meds have been referred on 30/5. It's almost a week and no change in status. Anyone who recently had their meds referred and how long did it take? Could it be that they don't update the page? Our page was updated regularly. It's now just the meds that doesn't seem to get going....

So our meds have been referred on 30/5. It's almost a week and no change in status. Anyone who recently had their meds referred and how long did it take? Could it be that they don't update the page? Our page was updated regularly. It's now just the meds that doesn't seem to get going....

It's hard to have the exact answer. Somebody said that the status wont change although your visa is granted.

I dont know how to say but hopefully you will have ur visa soon.

Hello Heidim

When we had our meds the missus and kids were uploaded and finalised that day but mine was refered over medication i had been prescribed but never took and they were finalised about 4-5 days later. Could be the weekend/bank holiday they should be done this week.

Thanks

Just depends, could be days, I have even know it to be weeks from reading on here, our got referred for about a week.

Good luck, at least you know you are close to your grant now

I see you only lodged dec 11, your lucky we had been lodged 18 months before we got a CO

Edited by proview