Like Tree1Likes
    • 1 Post By cki2011

Thread: How does TRN number look like?

Title
      Liked
      33 times
      Rep

How does TRN number look like?

The system crashed while I've been lodging a visa. Then I sent a request to DIAC to provide me with the TRN number. They sent a message saying:
      TRANSACTION REFERENCE NUMBER (TRN) ENQUIRIES
      You can access information about the progress of your online application at any time following lodgement. You will need to use your unique TRN to do this. If you do not know your TRN you can locate it at the top of your automatic notification of application email.

At the top of my e-mail is the following:
      General Skilled Migration Receipt [<AR209350​>] {427512}

The question - what is the TRN number? Used multiple versions - nothing happens (((( HELP! HELP! HELP!

Title
      Platinum Member
      Liked
      340 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Allena View Post
      The system crashed while I've been lodging a visa. Then I sent a request to DIAC to provide me with the TRN number. They sent a message saying:
      TRANSACTION REFERENCE NUMBER (TRN) ENQUIRIES
      You can access information about the progress of your online application at any time following lodgement. You will need to use your unique TRN to do this. If you do not know your TRN you can locate it at the top of your automatic notification of application email.

At the top of my e-mail is the following:
      General Skilled Migration Receipt [<AR209350​>] {427512}

The question - what is the TRN number? Used multiple versions - nothing happens (((( HELP! HELP! HELP!
      Hello Allena

Our TRN has 10 long with letters and a few numbers in it should say TRN then the number usually at the top of the page but im not sure if you only get it when it is lodged to go back on and check and upload details. Sorry i cant tell you more hope this helps....
      Last edited by cki2011; 05-06-2012 at 06:59 AM.
      Allena likes this.

Title
      Liked
      33 times
      Rep
      Thank you very much!!! Somehow, they did not send me anything on my e-mail. I gave them a call following this link:
      "If your enquiry is urgent we ask that you telephone our Service Centre on (+61) 1300 364 613 for further assistance. Hours of operation are 9 am to 4 pm Monday to Friday (Central Australian Time)." and they gave me my TRN number, it also consists of 10 characters, 9 letters, 1 number. Fuf. Time to attach documents. :)

Title
      Platinum Member
      Liked
      340 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Allena View Post
      Thank you very much!!! Somehow, they did not send me anything on my e-mail. I gave them a call following this link:
      "If your enquiry is urgent we ask that you telephone our Service Centre on (+61) 1300 364 613 for further assistance. Hours of operation are 9 am to 4 pm Monday to Friday (Central Australian Time)." and they gave me my TRN number, it also consists of 10 characters, 9 letters, 1 number. Fuf. Time to attach documents. :)
      Glad you are sorted....

•