How does TRN number look like?

Guest Allena

Guest Allena

The system crashed while I've been lodging a visa. Then I sent a request to DIAC to provide me with the TRN number. They sent a message saying:

TRANSACTION REFERENCE NUMBER (TRN) ENQUIRIES

You can access information about the progress of your online application at any time following lodgement. You will need to use your unique TRN to do this. If you do not know your TRN you can locate it at the top of your automatic notification of application email.

At the top of my e-mail is the following:

General Skilled Migration Receipt [<AR209350​>] {427512}

The question - what is the TRN number? Used multiple versions - nothing happens (((( HELP! HELP! HELP!

The system crashed while I've been lodging a visa. Then I sent a request to DIAC to provide me with the TRN number. They sent a message saying:

TRANSACTION REFERENCE NUMBER (TRN) ENQUIRIES

You can access information about the progress of your online application at any time following lodgement. You will need to use your unique TRN to do this. If you do not know your TRN you can locate it at the top of your automatic notification of application email.

At the top of my e-mail is the following:

General Skilled Migration Receipt [<AR209350​>] {427512}

The question - what is the TRN number? Used multiple versions - nothing happens (((( HELP! HELP! HELP!

Hello Allena

Our TRN has 10 long with letters and a few numbers in it should say TRN then the number usually at the top of the page but im not sure if you only get it when it is lodged to go back on and check and upload details. Sorry i cant tell you more hope this helps....

Edited by cki2011

Guest Allena

Thank you very much!!! Somehow, they did not send me anything on my e-mail. I gave them a call following this link:

"If your enquiry is urgent we ask that you telephone our Service Centre on (+61) 1300 364 613 for further assistance. Hours of operation are 9 am to 4 pm Monday to Friday (Central Australian Time)." and they gave me my TRN number, it also consists of 10 characters, 9 letters, 1 number. Fuf. Time to attach documents. :)

Thank you very much!!! Somehow, they did not send me anything on my e-mail. I gave them a call following this link:

"If your enquiry is urgent we ask that you telephone our Service Centre on (+61) 1300 364 613 for further assistance. Hours of operation are 9 am to 4 pm Monday to Friday (Central Australian Time)." and they gave me my TRN number, it also consists of 10 characters, 9 letters, 1 number. Fuf. Time to attach documents. :)

Glad you are sorted....