Aitsl

Guest Kimberlyusa

Guest Kimberlyusa

Has anyone heard back from AITSL recently? Mine was received 8 weeks ago, they quote 10 week turnaround but have read on here that many have received in less time. Just getting nervous as the July 1st deadline nears.:frown:

Hi

We submitted ours on 20 Feb and got a successful result on 1st May- 10 weeks and 1 day. But then then the letter didnt arrive until 13th May and we are only in Singapore!!! They wont give you the result in in an email or on the phone, you have to wait for the letter!!! A bit frustrating!!! Are you checking the status online?

Guest Kimberlyusa

Hi, thanks for the input and CONGRATULATIONS! , yes, checking online still says "assessment in progress". Did you actually call them?

Hi, thanks for the input and CONGRATULATIONS! , yes, checking online still says "assessment in progress". Did you actually call them?

My agent emailed and called them!!! Dont think they were too impressed!!!!

Our status was 5 weeks at 'Application received' and then 5 weeks at 'assessment in progress' if that helps at all

Guest muirzoid

hi, I have read recently that it is taking the full 10 weeks to process the application and upto 3 weeks for delivery. Good luck!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone heard back from AITSL recently? Mine was received 8 weeks ago, they quote 10 week turnaround but have read on here that many have received in less time. Just getting nervous as the July 1st deadline nears.:frown:

Received mine recently. They announced it was going to take around ten weeks and it took ....... precisely ten weeks ! I didn't bother to call them though since I cannot apply for SS before september 1 st.

Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...