How long to get results of Vetassess Practical - Tradies

Guest Suzi Wong

Guest Suzi Wong

Hi

Any advice on how many weeks from the Vetassess practical to getting the results?

Still attempting to sneak the 176 application in before the July cut-off point!!

Thanks in advance.

Bump 

Hi,

i'm gong down the vetasses plumbers route.

i submitted my paperwork qualifications in late October , got level 1 conformation on 2/12/11, paid $1500 for practical and got booked into north west London collage on 25/02/12.

got successful results this tuesdy 06/03/12, have to now wait until they post ( not e mail) certificate to my agent.( why they can't e mail it in 2012 I'll never know).

Then apply for WA SS and bang visa app in before my 40 th bday in mid April.

Hope this helps

Ian

Hi,

i'm gong down the vetasses plumbers route.

i submitted my paperwork qualifications in late October , got level 1 conformation on 2/12/11, paid $1500 for practical and got booked into north west London collage on 25/02/12.

got successful results this tuesdy 06/03/12, have to now wait until they post ( not e mail) certificate to my agent.( why they can't e mail it in 2012 I'll never know).

Then apply for WA SS and bang visa app in before my 40 th bday in mid April.

Hope this helps

Ian

Hi

Congratulations!

Just read your post about having recieved your vettassess results on the 6/3/12.

My husband also did his trade test for general plumber at the College of North West London on 25/2/12 and we are still waiting for his results. I really hope this is not a bad sign.

Di and Alex

Guest fultonclan

My hubby is an electrician, he did his practical with Vetassess on a tuesday, agent got his successful results the following Tuesday. I just think everyone's different. X

Hi

Congratulations!

Just read your post about having recieved your vettassess results on the 6/3/12.

My husband also did his trade test for general plumber at the College of North West London on 25/2/12 and we are still waiting for his results. I really hope this is not a bad sign.

Di and Alex

Hi,

thank you.

dont worry about not receiving them yet, when the Australian guy( Eric) was taking photos of my work I asked him how long the results turnaround took.

I explained to him that as I turn 40 mid April I needed my results back ,WA SS lodged so I can apply for visa before my bday.

he then went and wrote on my portfolio ' urgent , look at ASAP '. So I kept logging on vetasses site and saw on Tuesday a successful post.

im still waiting for certificate though so I still can't continue.

is your husband Alex the Scottish guy???

All the best

ian ( tell your hubby the Devonshire bald one)!!!!

Hi,

thank you.

dont worry about not receiving them yet, when the Australian guy( Eric) was taking photos of my work I asked him how long the results turnaround took.

I explained to him that as I turn 40 mid April I needed my results back ,WA SS lodged so I can apply for visa before my bday.

he then went and wrote on my portfolio ' urgent , look at ASAP '. So I kept logging on vetasses site and saw on Tuesday a successful post.

im still waiting for certificate though so I still can't continue.

is your husband Alex the Scottish guy???

All the best

ian ( tell your hubby the Devonshire bald one)!!!!

Hi Ian

Thanks for that feedback - I hadn't even thought of logging on to the vetassess site, until I saw your post. For some silly reason I guess I thought the results would've been send via email, but so pleased for my hubby as it says his trade skills assessment was 'successfull' - Now he just needs to redo his IELTS and get 7 in each category, then hopefully be able to apply for before all the changes in July...

No my hubby was the very sick South African guy, so you can imagine my excitement, I didn't think we stood a chance, with him being that ill on the day. Funny enough my husband actually mentioned a guy who was trying to get everything sorted before his 40th in April lol.

Best of luck

Hi Ian

Thanks for that feedback - I hadn't even thought of logging on to the vetassess site, until I saw your post. For some silly reason I guess I thought the results would've been send via email, but so pleased for my hubby as it says his trade skills assessment was 'successfull' - Now he just needs to redo his IELTS and get 7 in each category, then hopefully be able to apply for before all the changes in July...

No my hubby was the very sick South African guy, so you can imagine my excitement, I didn't think we stood a chance, with him being that ill on the day. Funny enough my husband actually mentioned a guy who was trying to get everything sorted before his 40th in April lol.

Best of luck

Hi,

i remember Alex ,bless him he was feeling rough ,

glad to see everything went well, just wish we could speed things up.

please say hi to him

good luck and I'll probably see other posts from you on this site

take care

ian

Guest fultonclan
Hi fultonclan

My husband is due to sit the practical in London 28th April any tips your husband can offer?

Thanks in advance

Also where did any of you guys stay? Havnt booked his hotel yet :err:

If he's an electrician hubby said to brush up on his theory, such as Ohms law, resistance in series and parallel etc, GOOD LUCK!! He did his in Blackburn though so can't help with places to stay x

Hi fultonclan

My husband is due to sit the practical in London 28th April any tips your husband can offer?

Thanks in advance

Also where did any of you guys stay? Havnt booked his hotel yet :err:

I stayed at the premier inn at Wembley , it's only 2 stops away 8 minutes, short walk to collage