NSW State Sponsorship Application - Processing Times?

Dono

Hi everyone :)

I sent my NSW state sponsorship application and it was signed for by the department on the morning of Monday 9 January.

To be honest I'm almost climbing the walls now... I don't want to phone to harrass them about it, but I was hoping to find out if there's anyone on here that applied recently and that has a timeline to share... I know of Eldeberry and a few who got answers back quite quickly (the postage took the longest of all the steps).

Also... do they send the response normal post or is it something I will need to sign for?

I hope to hear a positive response back :) And hopefully soon!

Dono:animal-frog:

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't panic!

I sent you a PM, I'm sure you will hear soon, hopefully by the time you read this!

You should initially receive an e-mail with receipt of payment and they are reviewing it (remember January is big holiday season in Australia so be patient!)

You will not hear anything else until the postman arrives on your doorstep with a package to sign for from Australia - it will be recorded and require signature.

As you know mine took 8 days, 7 of which was in transit to the UK

Illuminati - when did your docs get received by NSW?

I think we should all keep a bit of a timeline going... there don't seem to be many people applying so we should stick together so we can keep track.

I did a calculation and if documents arrived on 9 January (their first day), then there should be a response by 1 Febraury based on the average timelines (adjusted to account for the backlog).

Too much waiting! lol.

I got an e-mail this morning saying that they had received my application and it had a receipt attached... so hopefully not too long now :)

Ps... Illuminati, I like the nickname ;)

Great :) Yeah I also got the notification mail on Friday with the receipt attached . Gearing up now for the DIAC application as soon as I get the NSW SS, will upload all the docs. Below is the list of docs that we need to get ready.

Certified scanned copies of all the documents submitted to ACS as well as to NSW

Certified scanned copies of your spouse educational certificates

Certified scanned copies of your spouse employment certificates

Certified copy of Passport of self and spouse

Scanned passport size photograph of self and spouse

Scanned certified copy of marriage certificate

Credit /Debit card limit of fee to be paid to DIAC AUD 3105

First off: woooooooooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Called Business NSW last Friday to see if they'd received the application - they hadn't. Called Aus post, and was surprised that they could track the UK number (so not sure why you can't just track it online....). They told me that it had arrived in Oz, but not been scanned into their system yet. So, I waited a couple of days, phoned Aus post again last night, they said they thought it had been delivered, so called business NSW again, and yes they'd received it and..... I'd been accepted! Woo hoo! In the end they had it for 2 days between receiving it and me calling them, and had already processed it. Lesson learned though - use DHL!

Just to wait for the number and apply for the visa...... :)

So you got sponsorship! That is excellent news!!!

Did they confirm over the phone that you had been accepted? So you only have to wait for the letter for the number?

I am still waiting to hear back - but if they're confirming it over the phone I'll call this evening..

First off: woooooooooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Called Business NSW last Friday to see if they'd received the application - they hadn't. Called Aus post, and was surprised that they could track the UK number (so not sure why you can't just track it online....). They told me that it had arrived in Oz, but not been scanned into their system yet. So, I waited a couple of days, phoned Aus post again last night, they said they thought it had been delivered, so called business NSW again, and yes they'd received it and..... I'd been accepted! Woo hoo! In the end they had it for 2 days between receiving it and me calling them, and had already processed it. Lesson learned though - use DHL!

Just to wait for the number and apply for the visa...... :)

Yeah had almost the same issue . My agent used some low cost carrier and they messed up the bills in the way . My package instead of going to NSW ended up at DIAC, Adelaide. They were kind enough to ship it all back to me. I got a surprise when I saw all my papers for NSW SS are back hehe. Then sent it using UPS and it was perfectly delivered. Now just waiting on the reply from NSW guys and then will apply to DIAC. Almost there now :)

Dear All,

My agent screwed things but after waiting for agent, applied by myself to NSW as Developer Programmer. Sent Documents through DHL. Just saw "Delivered" on their (DHL) online tracking system. Now the count down has started :)..Hope I will get the approval. Here are my details:

1. Applied for ACS on 21st January 2011.

2. Got Successful ACS Assessment in ACS PIM 3, Group B as Developer Programmer on 13th May 2011.

3. got 7.5 band in IELTS (R 7 S 7 L 7.5 W 8) on 25th August 2011.

4. Have 10+ experience as Developer Programmer.

5. Qualification: MS Software Engineering (Course work Completed).

6. Applying from Pakistan.

Has anyone knows the email address of NSW State Sponsored Skilled Immigration department. I have sent them State Sponsorship application with all the documents. I sent them via DHL and it was received on 27th January as per DHL's tracking website but I still haven't received any acknowledgement from NSW state sponsored skilled immigration department about whether they received it or not.

My Question is

1. Is it a normal behaviour that they never send acknowledgement?..

2. How much time does it take to send them the result ( I am from pakistan).

Has anyone knows the email address of NSW State Sponsored Skilled Immigration department. I have sent them State Sponsorship application with all the documents. I sent them via DHL and it was received on 27th January as per DHL's tracking website but I still haven't received any acknowledgement from NSW state sponsored skilled immigration department about whether they received it or not.

My Question is

Usually takes 2 days for the acknowledgment to come . You will get it , since your package was received on a Friday, so should come into processing from today. You can contact them at bizmigration@business.nsw.gov.au, but would be better to wait for a day or two .

My Question is

Hi fabregas I am in the same situation as you. My documents were delivered on 25th but I didn't receive any acknowledgment till now.I will wait till the end of this week to Email them. please tell us here if your received any update.Thanks