Hairdresser is in the list for WA Sponsorship again

jalils

Hi all

I just find out that hairdresser is in WA migration plan for years 2011-2012, CLICK HERE

I applied for Skilled- Sponsored Residence (Subclass 886) , on September 2009. According to department of immigration I should be in group priority number 3. Is that right ?

I'm wondering how long will it take for my case to get finalized ? I should mention that, there isn't any case officer allocated for my case after 2 years.

I really appreciate your help. :biggrin:

Guest sun lovers
Hi all

I just find out that hairdresser is in WA migration plan for years 2011-2012, CLICK HERE

I applied for Skilled- Sponsored Residence (Subclass 886) , on September 2009. According to department of immigration I should be in group priority number 3. Is that right ?

I'm wondering how long will it take for my case to get finalized ? I should mention that, there isn't any case officer allocated for my case after 2 years.

I really appreciate your help. :biggrin:

It's great news we called WA but wouldn't give us a time line, we lodged in 2008. hopefully it will be soon x

Guest sun lovers
Yeah Hopefully it will be soon, Actually the new list released early morning today, Please update me in case of any progress, i will do the same.

Hi jalils

think it was last week have a look on the threads there has been lots of talk about it last week, it will keep us all informed so we can see how quick we progress. i couldn't beleive it so rang WA just to make sure lol x

Guest sun lovers
did they confirm it ?

yes CAT 3 !! had to hear it from the horses mouth, b4 i would believe it. i kept checking the list, didn't think it could be true. x

Guest sun lovers
We have quite a number of hairdressers here... :):wink:

Hi majorie r u still checking that list lol can't wait to c the first person get a CO then you know it's real x

Guest majorie c
Hi majorie r u still checking that list lol can't wait to c the first person get a CO then you know it's real x

Oh yes, especially when someone mention there is a new WA SMP list updated today....:laugh:

Guest sun lovers
Sun,

I called DIAC last night they said we should be expecting a CO anytime now if not in next 6/8 weeks we need to ring and ask why not!!

Thats great news, can't wait to see the first one !!!