Proof of funds

Guest shelley32

Guest shelley32

Hi me again :wink:

Just wondered if anyone could help with what proof of funds I will need for my student visa.

I have £150k in stocks/shares/savings of which my financial advisor can instruct any amount I want to be released. He is willing to write a letter of confirmation of funds and availability of them and I can also get a statement of capital invested from the company my money is with. (hope all that makes sense!)

Is this enough evidence? or does the money need to be moved to a bank account because of the unpredictability of stocks and shares? I cant give them any proof of other income as I am not employed.

Also it is terrifying me to accept my offer for my place as with acceptance I have to pay enrolment fee and tuition etc. This is before I apply for my visa so what happens if I dont get granted my student visa? do you think it is likely this would happen - I will be assessment level 1 from the UK, with the above proof of funds and an acceptance offer from my course institute - if all of these bases are covered is it more or less guaranteed that my student visa will be granted????

Thanks so much in advance!!