AFP police check certificate - where is code 33?

Smiler

Hi

Just a quick question for anyone else who has done a AFP certificate for immigration reasons - my certificate did not have anything written on it that it is for immigration purposes even though I filled out code 33 (for immigration purposes) at the top of my application form. Is that normal?

Thanks

Smiler:biggrin:

Guest Baazighar

I second that. And it is plain black & white print. got to certify that to upload/send to CO.

Even the paper quality is not so good.

good luck.

Great, thanks Rebrol and Baazighar.For a little while, I was self-doubting whether I had actually had put the right code on the application there.

Yes the UK one is a bit more snazzier with the colour photo, etc.

Thanks again

Hi

Just a quick question for anyone else who has done a AFP certificate for immigration reasons - my certificate did not have anything written on it that it is for immigration purposes even though I filled out code 33 (for immigration purposes) at the top of my application form. Is that normal?

Thanks

Should state FULL DISCLOSURE.

Guest Baazighar
Can i ask how long your AFP check took to come back? They quote 3 weeks but I'm hoing that its quicker than that!

Thanks

They took 2-3 days to process my application, and courier took 7-8 days to reach me.

• 2 years later...
Should state FULL DISCLOSURE.

Hello,

I got the same problem with my AFP police check for immigration purpose. Immigration ppl asked me to submit AFP application again and also asked me to fill up with "Code 33" again.

May I know what is code 33 and where should i state "FULL DISCLOSURE", as I am thinking to apply again for AFP police check online.

I am applying through this link

https://afpnationalpolicechecks.converga.com.au/

Can u please advice me on which page, I should state "FULL DISCLOSURE" term.

Many thanks in advanced.

Regards

Ash