Application being processed further - 457

AlburyAhoy

Yahoo. I never thought I would get so excited to see a few new words on a page! Seems there has been a bit of movement on the DIAC side with our 457 application. I wonder how long from Application being processed further to hopefully the application approved!!!

Sian :twitcy:

Guest shell27

We have application being processed further on our application too. It also says e-mail sent, do you know what they would be asking for?? The e-mail has gone to the migration agent and I can't wait until Monday to find out what it says, I'm very impatient!!:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest shell27

Application being processed further turned out to be good news...!!! Application was then approved few days later, the whole process time for us was just under 2 weeks so we are soooo pleased!!!

Guest pereirarj
Application being processed further turned out to be good news...!!! Application was then approved few days later, the whole process time for us was just under 2 weeks so we are soooo pleased!!!

Hi shell27,

Congratulations on your visa. My visa is in the same status: Application being processed further. You said there was an e-mail sent to your immigration agent, was it asking you for anything else? Or simply telling you about the approval?

I'd really appreciate your response. This suspense is KILLING me...

Yes my application says being processed further :biggrin: so excited, please be a yes :twitcy:

I applied on a 475 visa and the online status changed to application being processed futher on the 27th july.Since I'm a regional sponsor from the murrey region a letter form them has to go to the state .SO, then i guess i'll get a CO just waiting as the wait has been from 2009.I just hope things start moving fast and I do get to hear some good news.

Guest dubsydney

Hi...everybody,,,,my 457 visa status says2"Application processed further"

And on the bottom where my name is I am the primary applicant

it says there"Further information required"Hmmmmmmmm its really

killing me....:rolleyes::rolleyes:I will pray that everybody will have positive

result in a new chapter of out lives...Cheers!!!:fish::fish::fish:

Guest dubsydney
Mine too say Application being processed further.

I had an email request more info on 12th August and have sent these things to the CO on the 15th August...still no change !!!

Hi Lynne,

Glad to meet you again....Yeah that is my status 16/8/2011

I havent heard from them then...but below my name dated

16/8/11 it says further info required...so I need to ask them

what kind of info they want me to submit.....hmmmmmm

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Hi Lynne,

Glad to meet you again....Yeah that is my status 16/8/2011

I havent heard from them then...but below my name dated

16/8/11 it says further info required...so I need to ask them

what kind of info they want me to submit.....hmmmmmm

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

The CO emailed asking for references...I was so annoyed as the "Agent" who was going to originally going process the application said that we didn't need them and I triple checked with him and he assured me we didn't need to get them !! I spent days contacting ex-employers and got a few and sent them in on the 15th and then another couple over the last few days.

We also had to send a new copy of the contract as the wrong salary had been typed in the contract :arghh:

I was getting really worried as there was a few companies that wouldn't give personal references.

Lynne x