South australia smp july 2011

Guest jackd

Hello, All PIO members

Please find below link for South Australia Smp 2011.

http://www.immigration.sa.gov.au/applyonline/skilled/planning_level_status.php

Also please anyone clear my doubt If my Occupation is in offlist criteria.

Am I elegible for cat 3 or not?

Regard's

jackd.:notworthy:

Excellent news

What is your occupation?

Hello, All PIO members

Please find below link for South Australia Smp 2011.

http://www.immigration.sa.gov.au/applyonline/skilled/planning_level_status.php

Also please anyone clear my doubt If my Occupation is in offlist criteria.

Am I elegible for cat 3 or not?

Regard's

jackd.:notworthy:

Based on what DIAC says off-list will be considered in Cat3:biggrin::biggrin::wink:

based on what diac says off-list will be considered in cat3:biggrin::biggrin::wink:

can i get the diac link pl , i got sa sponsor at 30/12/2009 as a pastry cook, now its in off list. I am living in melbourne my family with us 485 subsequent entrant visa , it is up to next year jun so if not get the pr my family will be in trouble my daughter doing year 9 , my son doing tafe 1 year

if my occupation (off list) get prayarity i will be happppy

dhani

can i get the diac link pl , i got sa sponsor at 30/12/2009 as a pastry cook, now its in off list. I am living in melbourne my family with us 485 subsequent entrant visa , it is up to next year jun so if not get the pr my family will be in trouble my daughter doing year 9 , my son doing tafe 1 year

if my occupation (off list) get prayarity i will be happppy

dhani

RSMS, ENS and state migration plans—priority groups 1, 2 and 3

Applications from people who are applying under the RSMS are processed as priority group 1. Those applying under the ENS are processed as priority group 2.

Applications from people who are nominated by a state or territory government agency with a nominated occupation that is specified on the state or territory's state migration plan receive the third highest level of priority processing. State migration plans are developed by state or territory governments in consultation with the department. They include occupations that are in demand in each individual state and territory.

As a transitional arrangement, applicants who were nominated by a state or territory government for an 'off-list' occupation prior to the implementation of state migration plans will also receive processing under priority group 3.

http://www.immi.gov.au/media/fact-sheets/24apriority_skilled.htm

Hi,

is there any proof you're right about that, reza? thanks

Hi Mlsdq,

So, is this all true, and we are now Category 3??!! Is this confirmed? How do you feel about that? Do you remember, we were in the same boat with you all the time: got SS in 2009, then all the changes, and then SA didn’t include us in their SMP of 2011 and we stuck in Priority 4.

So now my occupation also appears in SA off list. I still can’t believe that I am now receiving good priority! Please, please reconfirm me! :yes:

Hi Mlsdq,

So, is this all true, and we are now Category 3??!! Is this confirmed? How do you feel about that? Do you remember, we were in the same boat with you all the time: got SS in 2009, then all the changes, and then SA didnt include us in their SMP of 2011 and we stuck in Priority 4.

So now my occupation also appears in SA off list. I still cant believe that I am now receiving good priority! Please, please reconfirm me! :yes:

Hi Nata,

YOu know, if you read it carefuly it's like we moved to cat 3 but what really confused me is that, by the time SA release their SMP, was also on the same day i received a letter from DIAC about the processing of cat 5 apps this program year and confirming as of that day my application is belong to cat 5.

and the wierd thing is, i kept asking what cat i am to diac and they dont give me a straigth answer but sent me the priorit processing categories for me to self-explain????

ill make another enquiry to diac surely tomorrow and about the letter i received i promise to post it tomorrow since im now on mobile. Lets hope for the best

Hi

Hi Nata,

YOu know, if you read it carefuly it's like we moved to cat 3 but what really confused me is that, by the time SA release their SMP, was also on the same day i received a letter from DIAC about the processing of cat 5 apps this program year and confirming as of that day my application is belong to cat 5.

and the wierd thing is, i kept asking what cat i am to diac and they dont give me a straigth answer but sent me the priorit processing categories for me to self-explain????

ill make another enquiry to diac surely tomorrow and about the letter i received i promise to post it tomorrow since im now on mobile. Lets hope for the best

Hi

Hi mlsdq ,

Thanks for your reply!

I also received the same letter from DIAC that i am Cat 5! On the same date or later SA has released their new SMP with my occuaption on their off-list. BUT, i think that DIAC have prepared the text for these letters at least couple days beforehand and i don't think that they have matched our occupations with SA off list. Also, i think, by the time when DIAC have prepared these letters to us, SA even didn't release their SMP, and therefore DIAC just had the old info in their sysytem that we are in the lowest priority and have sent out these letters to all of us. I will not be surprised at all that they have messed it all.

Also, i have sent PLE to DIAC on Friday about this issue on the off list occupations. I have attached the link of this statement on DIAC web site (about off list occupations are moved to Cat 3) and also asked them why did they sent me a letter saying that i am Cat 5 at the same time. So i am also waiting for soonest reply from DIAC and will post it here, once i get it. Please also post yours, once DIAC gets back to you.

I think that there is no double meaning, that "applicants who were nominated by a state or territory government for an 'off-list' occupation prior to the implementation of state migration plans will also receive processing under priority group 3, because you and myself were nominated by a state before the implementation of state migration plan in 2009, right? Now, our occupations appeared for an off-list in SMP, so i think that SA just treats those few applicants, whom they have sponsored before SMP.

And yes, it is super weired that DIAC didn't reply you with a clear answer.

Anyway, i think that DIAC will get back to me with reply and we will have a confirmation that we are now moved to Cat 3!

Fingers crossed for all of us:wubclub:

Nata

Hi Nata,

Here's the enquiry i did.

Last enquiry for today. I got your message about the information but it doesn't answer my question if I moved to cat 3 after the said SMP was released.

Coz as you can see, my occupation is OFF-list so it means only onshore applicants can apply, but im already sponsored and im offshore, does it mean i moved to cat 3 or remain in cat 5?

I just want to confirm which exact category i fall on.

Thanks again for your patience.

and their reply

Dear Client,

Thank you for your email in relation to your visa application under Australia's General Skilled Migration program.

Although you have state nomination for your application your occupation is no longer one of those that the South Australian Government supports, and therefore you are now in priority group 5. Please see new priority direction information as follows:

The Minister for Immigration and Citizenship, Chris Bowen, has set new priority processing arrangements for certain skilled migration visas. These arrangements will give effect to the Minister's announcement on 10 May 2011 that regional visas will be given the highest processing priority.

Priority processing refers to the order in which the department considers skilled migration applications. The Minister is able to consider and finalise visa applications in an order of priority that the Minister considers appropriate. The changes to priority processing do not change visa eligibility criteria.

The new priority processing arrangements apply to the following visas:

* Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS)

* Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS)

* certain General Skilled Migration (GSM).

From 1 July 2011, processing priorities (with highest priority listed first) are:

1. applications from people who are employer sponsored under the RSMS program or who have applied for a Skilled - Regional (subclass 887) visa

2. applications from people who are applying under the ENS program

3. applications from people:

* who are nominated by a state or territory government agency for an occupation specified on that agency's state migration plan

* who were nominated by a state or territory government agency prior to the implementation of state migration plans for an occupation not on their agency's baseline list of occupations (known as an 'off-list' nomination)

4. applications from people who have nominated an occupation on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) - Schedule 1 in effect from 1 July 2011

5. all other applications.

The SOL identifies occupations that the Australian Government?s commitment to a skilled migration program that delivers skills in need in Australia. The complete list of occupations on the SOL is available on the department's website at <http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/sol/>

Applicants who applied for a Skilled Sponsored (Regional) visa (subclasses 475 or 487) before 1 July 2010 on the basis of a state or territory nomination can obtain a further nomination under a Plan and be assessed on the basis of the new nomination. Information relating to State/Territory Nomination is available on our website at: <http://www.immi.gov.au/media/fact-sheets/26state.htm>

Yours sincerely,

confusing? lol