Police Certificate??

Guest bowow2011

Guest bowow2011

Yeah we paid the £35, the application arrived on Monday and we need it back to the DIAc for the 28/6...... fingers crossed.

Guest kennmikp
Hi how long is it taking for police certificate's to come through? xx

for standard delivery its 10 working days from receipt of application, not including delivery time.

Guest bowow2011

I have just had an email from the ACRO advising that they received our application on the 06/06 but will only be processing them from today within the processed guidelines ( 10 working days ) I am pulling my hair out as CO has asked for everything to be back by the 27/06 :0) I am praying they will send it in the next few days so that we can get out visa in the next few weeks.

Thanks Bowow

I have just had an email from the ACRO advising that they received our application on the 06/06 but will only be processing them from today within the processed guidelines ( 10 working days ) I am pulling my hair out as CO has asked for everything to be back by the 27/06 :0) I am praying they will send it in the next few days so that we can get out visa in the next few weeks.

Thanks Bowow

Dont worry, forward the email from ACPO to your CO. So long as you have applied they will be ok about it being a bit late.

Guest flossiebess

We sent ours on Tuesday but have paid for the priority service, they emailed yesterday to confirm receipt and I'l let you know when we get it back! Should be 2 working days...

• 3 months later...

Archived