IELTS - Change of passport & nationality

Guest izoomzoom

Guest izoomzoom

Hi

My husband need to sit his IELTS soon.

However, he currently has a Zimbabwe passport which expires in 6 months. So we are in the process of submitting his South African passport application (as he is a citizen there too).

Now, if there going to be a problem when we submit our visa applications that the IELTS is in one passport number / nationality but the visa application will be in another passport / nationality. Obviously we would be able to provide evidence of both passports ???????

Hi

My husband need to sit his IELTS soon.

However, he currently has a Zimbabwe passport which expires in 6 months. So we are in the process of submitting his South African passport application (as he is a citizen there too).

Now, if there going to be a problem when we submit our visa applications that the IELTS is in one passport number / nationality but the visa application will be in another passport / nationality. Obviously we would be able to provide evidence of both passports ???????

As long as you have proof of both passports I wouldn't have thought it would matter, in the same way all of my qualifications are in my maiden name (including my IELTs), but I will be applying for my visa with my married name and married name passport/passport number. Hope that helps.

Archived