To Pakistani Members - From Where / How to get PCC and Meds

Guest h2c357

Guest h2c357

My question is to all Pakistani members or anyone who can answer for that matter:

I need to get PCC and Meds done. Can anybody who has recently done these checks please guide me of the process please?

I am from Lahore BTW.

Thanks in advance

Guest luckylucky

H2c357 ,

You have go first of all to the nearest Police station , Receive the required form ,Tell them the reason ,and show the Request letter or E-Mail copy of Australian High Commission / DIAC / Case Officer , they will provide you such form , remember CNIC 02 with original , PHOTO graphs atleast 04 PP , atestation reqiured along with 02 witness of those people who know you other than reletives Nearest your home .

This will take arround 10-15 days But have to be follow .

ALMIGHTY BLESS YOU ,

LUCKY.

Guest Alibajwa
My question is to all Pakistani members or anyone who can answer for that matter:

I need to get PCC and Meds done. Can anybody who has recently done these checks please guide me of the process please?

I am from Lahore BTW.

Thanks in advance

progress.gif

Hi! I recently obtain PCC from Lahore. I went to SSP office which is near Secretariat (same place where one has to go for obtaining license). Filled a form over there. Attached 4 x passport Photographs and a copy of NIC and Passport.

Same day, two policemen came at my home for verification os my credentials I wrote on the form. I serve them with juices.... Lolz......

After 7 days, I again went to SSp office and obtained my PCC.

(Don't forget to take ur original passport and ID card while going to SSP office.

Guest Alibajwa

I am from Lahore BTW.

Thanks in advance

progress.gif

For medicals, there is a clinic in garden town where Medicals for Australian immigration purpose is carried out. You can get the number of clinic from Diac website. I tried to search the number on my mobile but couldn't findout. May be I didn't save the numbers.

Guest h2c357
For medicals, there is a clinic in garden town where Medicals for Australian immigration purpose is carried out. You can get the number of clinic from Diac website. I tried to search the number on my mobile but couldn't findout. May be I didn't save the numbers.

Thanks Alibajwa.

One more thing about PCC. Do only primary applicant need to get PCC or do all other dependents (wife, children above 18) need to get PCC too?

• 7 months later...

I have small question about my wife PCC because after marriage her address is changed to my address and before she was living in some other area.

I got her PCC from my area SSP office but the duration mentioned on the certificate is only for the period of after marriage.

Do I need Police Certificates from both SSP offices?

Regards,

• 2 years later...
H2c357 ,

You have go first of all to the nearest Police station , Receive the required form ,Tell them the reason ,and show the Request letter or E-Mail copy of Australian High Commission / DIAC / Case Officer , they will provide you such form , remember CNIC 02 with original , PHOTO graphs atleast 04 PP , atestation reqiured along with 02 witness of those people who know you other than reletives Nearest your home .

This will take arround 10-15 days But have to be follow .

ALMIGHTY BLESS YOU ,

LUCKY.

hey how much time did ur co took for granting u a visa after u submitt police clerance