• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title
      Liked
      21 times
      Rep

Overseas penal clearance certificate 1

G'day all,

I'm hpoing that someone can help.

While my wife is at work I often keep an eye on her emails and visa application for any new development.

While signed on the DIAC website I noticed an entry for today stating we have been sent an email.. Now because we have appointed an agent I presume this has gone straight to them and I'll have to wait for details of that. However following a quick "text" to my wife I've sountered into the "Document Checklist" section and have been presented with a load of "Mets" and a couple of "Not Applicable" (she changed from familiy to state sponsored).

My question is this, the medical forms are showing as requested (having been for our last week I know what these are, the clinic should be finalising them today) but what is the "Overseas penal clearance certificate 1" refering to? We have both completed and received the Police Records Check with "No Trace" results having been forwarded to our Agent so I'm a little confused as to what else this could be..

As always any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

- 4lan.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      you may need to renew your PC
      Visa 885 applied on 29th Dec 2009, 2231-79 nec, CAT 4, Reassessed as 261312 (Developer Programmer) on Mar 2011, CO allocated on 6 Apr 2011. GRANTED on 8 Apr 2011!!

Title
      Liked
      21 times
      Rep
      Thank you for your reply.

Police Certs? is that what it refers to?

We received the certificates and forwarded them in late January so they aren't even a month old...

Hmm, I'm beginning to suspect there is something significant afoot....

- 4lan.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Is it maybe just the fact that the CO just hasn't up-dated your checklist to MET yet???? or maybe the PC's hadn't uploaded properly when they were done???? These r all just guesses so hey don't take my word for it, just trying to think of possibilities for you.

Lynette

Title
      Liked
      21 times
      Rep
      Hold on just a minute.. does this activity suggest my wife's application has been assigned a CO?

- 4lan.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Yeah, I thought u knew that by the way u were speaking and saying that u had already done your medicals. There should also be a bit on the documents checklist saying when the CO had sent u an e-mail to ask for the medicals and PC's.

Congratulations if u hadn't realised that, u now have a CO................Happy days! :)

Lynette

Title
      Liked
      21 times
      Rep

Talking Awesome-sauce..

Quote Originally Posted by Fintryquine View Post
      Yeah, I thought u knew that by the way u were speaking and saying that u had already done your medicals. There should also be a bit on the documents checklist saying when the CO had sent u an e-mail to ask for the medicals and PC's.

Congratulations if u hadn't realised that, u now have a CO................Happy days! :)

Lynette
      Oh my goodness, that's great! Thanks for the confirmation!

I hadnt realised as once we had the state sponsorship confirmed we requested our police certificates and booked our medicals intending to front-load them... looks as if we've timed it well!

I expect the police checks to be with the DIAC in the next couple of days, forwarded from our Agent, and the medicals to be finalised (fingers crossed) this week, we had ours completed last week!!!

Awesome!

- 4lan.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      No Probs.

We too just did our Medicals last week so they'll be currently flying their way over to Sydney as we speak. We uploaded our PC's at the weekend so the visa will hopefully be in the next few weeks.

Where abouts r you guys going anyhow????

We're off to WA, just south of Perth :)

Lynette

Title
      Liked
      21 times
      Rep
      Well fringers crossed its a swift grant for you!!

My wonderful wife and I are all set to set up digs in Darwin, NT!

Things are soooo sureal at the moment... If it wasnt for still having to suffer the excrutiating pain of my job each day I'd have to pinch myself to check I was awake! haha

- 4lan.

Title
      Liked
      48 times
      Rep
      Hello all

Congrats on your co to the both of you and hope it all flys by now so the waiting is over for you and the next fruitfull chapter begins
      I dont mean to hijack your thread but i done a search on medicals and your's came top of the list and i can see yours would still be fresh in the mind,
      Can i ask you what the Meds were like? and what they involved?
      I know they will want x-rays, and possible blood test's/sample's and such but i was wondering how in depth the rest was?
      My dilema is just of late my knee has been playing up a bit, all the bending down (plumber)
      Now im wondering should i try to get it sorted before the meds (and risk hobbling in) or sort it after.
      I know it is not a big problem and i have complete mobility in it, I just want to get things sorted here before i go, so I ask myself should i get it sorted before or after medical and do they test your joints in some way?
      Sorry to blast so many questions at you but all info would be very helpfull.
      All the best and thanks
      Kev
      Kevin, Claire, Melody, Jodie,
      Plumber Vetassess passed 27th May 2010, SS Vic Granted 06 oct 2010, lodged 176 15th oct. Nov 2010 Given Co, wife Preggers, Sep 20/11 meds done, Sep 30/11 Visa Granted..

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast