SA SS peeps CO anyone ??????????????

clan mac

Hi guys,

I know that there are a couple of threads running about this topic so apologies for duplication. My understanding is that CO allocations would commence to SA applicants from 17/1/11 (yesterday). ANYONE :eek: heard anything yet? Also please post your timeline so that we can get an idea of how allocations are being tackled.

Sincere thanks

Lorraine x

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

ca anybody tell me how to check online? I have appointed migration agent? can I see details on DIAC website myself?

:wacko:

Hi

ca anybody tell me how to check online? I have appointed migration agent? can I see details on DIAC website myself?

:wacko:

Hi Choksy

If you have your TRN reference number then you can check on:

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/queryStatusResult.do?action=back

we had to get our TRN number from our agent first, but now we can check our online status,

Hope this helps

Jill

Oh dear,

I was hoping someone would have good news, but my perpetual optimist tells me that this week will herald the beginning of some good news.

On a completely unrelated note I am now a Zumba instructor (as of last Sunday), which pleases me enormously. I know it's not the good news WE peeps are all waiting on but I just wanted to share, who knows maybe some other peeps will have good news to share tomorrow - fingers, toes, eyes, ears and legs crossed!!!!!!!!!

best of luck to all waiting

hugs Lorraine x

Guest smithys

My online status on our meds is now marked as received - this changed today.

But not getting too excited just yet

Good luck for tomorrow everyone x

ps .......sorry but what is 'zumba'??? and well done!!! x

But not getting to excited just yet

oooo that sounds promising.... if you're not going to get excited, I will get excited for you.... Yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! :jiggy:

Guest smithys
oooo that sounds promising.... if you're not going to get excited, I will get excited for you.... Yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! :jiggy:

Thankyou!

xxxx

But not getting too excited just yet

ps .......sorry but what is 'zumba'??? and well done!!! x

Hi Smithy's,

I feel very excited for you whooo hooo - you may be our first to announce a CO. Eyeballs peeled ready and waiting.

Lorraine x

p.s. Zumba is a latin inspired exercise program whose tagline is "ditch the workout - join the party". (I LOVE TO ZUMBA and have lost 23lbs in 3 months just doing Zumba, so it works!! Also fab for elevating mood too 'cause it's such gr8 fun!!!!)

Guest smithys
Hi Smithy's,

I feel very excited for you whooo hooo - you may be our first to announce a CO. Eyeballs peeled ready and waiting.

Lorraine x

p.s. Zumba is a latin inspired exercise program whose tagline is "ditch the workout - join the party". I LOVE TO ZUMBA and have lost 23lbs in 3 months just doing Zumba.

Wow!!! Very well done to you! Can't think of what a fun way to exercise that must be!

I'm not sure whether my news heralds a CO, just that someone somewhere has marked our meds as being received, however it is nice to know that at least the file may have been updated by someone.

Hopefully someone tomorrow may have some definite news for us and can tell us that they have a CO!

Good luck x

hi guys, just got off the phone to ASPC and no news, they said its too early no case officers assigned yet :( in the next few days we should start seeing some allocations. So we just have to wait...........

Neil

Thanks Neil, not what we wanted to hear but we'll just keep those fingers crossed hey,especially as you guys are on a tight schedule now,it will all come good in the end!

Night everyone,here's to a good sunny Wednesday

Jill

Hi Choksy

If you have your TRN reference number then you can check on:

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/queryStatusResult.do?action=back

we had to get our TRN number from our agent first, but now we can check our online status,

Hope this helps

Jill

Thanks Jill......... My application was paper application and they don't give TRN nbr for paper application. When I send emails to DIAC they tell me that, i have appointed MARA agent, they will only respond to him not me. Unfortunately my agent doesn't responds to my emails or phone calls. when I send email to agent he tells me, it is too early as my application wont be finalized before Dec 2012. Actually after SA SMP list of 05-01-2011, I am in catogory 2 and I feel my application should come into processing system now.

my timeline is as below.

AIM Assess: 10/07/2009; SA SS Granted: 14/09/2009; 475 application Submitted: 23/09/2009.

hi all,

just want to bump this thread up and see any updates from SA applicants.

Cheers,

Violet

do u have a CO?

with me there is no movement:(

anyone else?????????????????????????????????????????, any news????????????????????

Guest Padayachee

Hi Friends,,,this wait is soooo stressful, why do they keep giving timelines and dates and not sticking to it. All we want is to get things moving along. All us SA peeps deserve an award for this constant waiting game.

Archived