2nd yr WHV rejected,help re entering on a holiday visa.please.

Guest zola25

Guest zola25

Hey,

I need some help please, I have just got back to the uk from oz. I had my 2nd yr working holiday visa rejected on the grounds that I didnt supply enough evidence for my regional work, so i had to leave after my bridging visa expired.my bridging visa is up in a few days.

I have my family not long arrived out in oz and I want to go back on a 3/6 month holiday visa to see them.

Is my visa rejection going to effect my new application and if I get to the border in australia are they going to want to no any information about my farming or about any thing?

please give me some advice.

thanks

Hey,

I need some help please, I have just got back to the uk from oz. I had my 2nd yr working holiday visa rejected on the grounds that I didnt supply enough evidence for my regional work, so i had to leave after my bridging visa expired.my bridging visa is up in a few days.

I have my family not long arrived out in oz and I want to go back on a 3/6 month holiday visa to see them.

Is my visa rejection going to effect my new application and if I get to the border in australia are they going to want to no any information about my farming or about any thing?

please give me some advice.

thanks

I've never heard of a 2nd whv being rejected for not supplying enough evidence......for supplying falsified evidence yes......Anyway, providing you haven't overstayed on your bridging visa then I can't imagine that this rejection would have any effect on you applying for a tourist/holiday visa to go back out. Completely separate visas etc.

However, if you genuinely did the 3months/88 days specified work and it was just a simple case of DIAC not having enough info to support your application, I would be looking into appealing that decision....if possible. I don't know anyone who has appealed it but I know people who have successfully applied for the 2nd whv whilst in the UK.

Good luck!

Guest zola25

thanks for your reply.

They asked me for bank statements which i didnt supply as someone else had my bank card and wouldnt of shown up.

this is part of what immigration replyed

In weighing up the evidence submitted by the applicant and dfara (employer) against the above, I am not satisfied that the applicant meets Regulation 417.211(5), as their 3 months specified work in regional Australia cannot be verified.

i later found out that the farmer is under investigation.

i also wont be appealing through diac due to the above. i just wonder if going through immigration after my old visa got rejected will they want to no about farming etc.

i belive they ask u if you have had a visa rejected when applying for a holiday visa? is this true?

thanks

I think you probably need to talk to an agent. The fact that you have been knocked back for one visa and are then applying for a tourist visa might make them think you intend to stay illegally - best get good advice for the best way to go from here, it might even be better to appeal the decision you never know.

Did you actually do the work and did you get all the required evidence of such? Did you complete Form 1263?

Form 1263

from the web page

specified-work

If you apply for a second Working Holiday visa, you will need to provide evidence that you have satisfied the specified work eligibility requirement. Acceptable evidence of specified work (completed while on your first Working Holiday visa) includes original or certified copies of the following:

payslips

group certificates

payment summaries

tax returns

employer references

a completed employment verification form signed by your employer.

Note: Providing a completed Form 1263 and additional forms of evidence will allow your application to be assessed more quickly. Please ensure that all information provided is correct. Contacting third parties to verify the claims of applicants for second Working Holiday visas will now be a standard component of second Working Holiday visa application assessments.

This is the result after this scam

You mentioned that the farmer is under investigation, that might not be good.

I have heard of farmers selling evidence of work that never was done (different scam to the above) if you are caught up in that and your name is on the list ....bad luck.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi! I know it's been a long time since u wrote these but... I had the same question!

My farmer was an italian table grape grower based in victoria.. i think it's the same, isn't it???

Someone know for how long I can't enter in Australia, or if I ask for a sponsor or skilled visa, my application will be denied for that?

Thank you, I'll really appreciated, I'm so worry cause I wanna go back in Oz!

Thank you so much!

I red that I'm not allowed to enter in Oz for 3 years... is it right?

Anyway... I'm in the SOL list, I'm a early childhood teacher with a univerity degree... I tried to calculated my points and I think will be good enought... I hope :)

My only problem now is how to find a place for working without a whv... will be hard just with a student visa!

Haha I know exactly who the farmer is!

And no having it rejected means nothing. I know a guy who had his rejected then simply applied again and got through.

Dolphin I have a question, assuming you withdrew your application, as they give you the option to, did you get refunded the $375? My mates says he did but DIAC says you don't.