Hi all. We are seeking a new business planner for full time staff position working in our Melbourne CBD office:
Must have good work ethic, excellent written English.
- Strong reasoning skills required.
- Good typing speed and keyboard skills are required.
- Must be able to handle pressure and deadlines yet maintain quality of work.
- Preference given to applicants with diverse work experience, otherwise a local BCom is preferred degree.
- Training in business plan preparation, selection of strategy and financial forecasting is available for applicants with a more practical than academic background.
- Must have good internet search skills.
- Ability to work autonomously at times.
- Clean driver's licence required.
- Some travel required.
- Migrants with fluent written English are welcome to apply.
- Immediate start.
Visit www.statesponsorship.com.au to understand our work
Applications close 17 July 2009
Interviews start 13 July for the keener candidates
Apply with a CV to email@example.com by email only, no phone calls please. Applicants should attach a cover letter explaining why they should be interviewed.