WANTED - Diesel Motor Mechanics, Parts Interpreters (Truck), Truck Salespersons......

Guest Birdiesinoz

Guest Birdiesinoz

Hi

I have been approached (as a registered migration agent) by a company who are looking for the following staff:

Diesel Motor Mechanics

Motor Parts Interpreters

Truck Sales Persons

Service Adviser

Admin Staff - Receptionist, Branch Accountant, Credit & Debit Clerks

They are looking for people experienced in the Truck industry.

These positions are in a rural area and although they are likely to begin as 457 visa's they are likely to progress to PR.

The company have already been accepted by DIAC as a Business Sponsor and i am in the process of liaising with them to obtain details of the area, prospects, schools etc.

If anyone is interested in any of these positions and don't mind 'living outside' of the main cities please contact me and e-mail your CV to info@ozmigrationagency.com.au and i will provide further details.

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi All

I am bumping this thread back up to the top because I am sure that Cheryl's lead is going to be useful to someone on here.

Best wishes

Gill

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Birdiesinoz

I have had further talks to this employer. He has previoulsy held Business Sponsorship with the Department of Immigration and is keen to get good, reliable, employees to join his company.

I am discussing with him the options of permanent visa's for applicants who prove suitable. The jobs are in rural NSW (about 5 hours from Sydney).

If anyone is interested in these positions, I am forwarding details to the employer over this weekend.

If anyone wants to discuss this with me feel free to call me (between 9am and 9.30pm Brisbane time), the number is on my website Bird Australian Migration Agency (please remember the time difference) :cute:

• 11 months later...
Guest australia2009

Hi Cheryl

I found your link to the job vacancies and was wondering what genre of job your be advertising as i'm trying to find a sponsor in the office furniture industry/trade worker/cabinet maker etc..any help would be great or any contact.

thanx..D.C.

Archived