Do overseas nurses have to get 7 in each IELTS bands to get registered or to get a job here?

nsaini23

I am australian citizen and getting married to a nurse in India with more than 3 years of experience.

Does she has to get 7 bands in IELTS to get registered or for work purpose or is there any way to get rid of.

Positive suggestions will be much appriciated if there is any loop hole or excemption.

Thanks in advance:)

Regards,

Naresh Saini

Guest Priscilla101

No. She needs 7 or above to get registration. There is no loop hole. If you don't speak good enough English you are a danger to your patients. Any nurse willing to put his/her patients at risk should not be a nurse.

I am australian citizen and getting married to a nurse in India with more than 3 years of experience.

Does she has to get 7 bands in IELTS to get registered or for work purpose or is there any way to get rid of.

Positive suggestions will be much appriciated if there is any loop hole or excemption.

Thanks in advance:)

Regards,

Naresh Saini

There are other alternative options for IELTS. Another test PET Academic is also acceptable for registration and which is much much easier than IELTS. For PTE Academic you need 65 in all 4 categories. Also recently they allowed two sittings in 6 months with specific minimum score requirement. You will find all English language requirement in detail on their website.

Also Nursing degree is must not Diploma.

Hope that helps...

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk