Overseas trained doctor APHRA refused application for Limited Registration need a Lawyer

SBA

I am an overseas trained doctor who just got my limited registration refused by aphra on the grounds on my english skills and my qualifications and experience. All of which are contradictory as I have successfully completed all my exams the english OET exam, my Australian medical council MCQ exam and the PESCI exam they requested from me. They are asking me for an appeal letter but I feel I need the help of a lawyer to be able to do this. Does anyone know of a lawyer who can help me in this case. or has anyone been in the same situation?:arghh:

I am an overseas trained doctor who just got my limited registration refused by aphra on the grounds on my english skills and my qualifications and experience. All of which are contradictory as I have successfully completed all my exams the english OET exam, my Australian medical council MCQ exam and the PESCI exam they requested from me. They are asking me for an appeal letter but I feel I need the help of a lawyer to be able to do this. Does anyone know of a lawyer who can help me in this case. or has anyone been in the same situation?:arghh:

Did you complete the AMC Clinical Examination?

Did you complete the AMC Clinical Examination?

What was the type of limited registration for which you applied?

• 7 months later...

Any update regarding your application for limited registration?