Got my visa! :D

Daz1982

Hi all.

i finally got my visa after years of trying! I am 32 years of age and I am a carpenter by trade.

i just wanted to ask whether you think I should try and get a job online before I travel or travel first so I can attend interviews and have more chance of employment.

i have until June 26th before I must make my first entry. Please advise.

regards, Darren

Hi all.

i finally got my visa after years of trying! I am 32 years of age and I am a carpenter by trade.

i just wanted to ask whether you think I should try and get a job online before I travel or travel first so I can attend interviews and have more chance of employment.

i have until June 26th before I must make my first entry. Please advise.

regards, Darren

Hi, I'm a Carpenter and Joiner by trade and awaiting for our visas to be granted. Where do you live. I've already sorted my White Card out through a company in London. Been advised by them that it might take longer to obtain in Australia and I wanted to be prepared before going out there. Let me know if you need their details. Price is the same if you do it here or in Australia.

Hi, I'm a Carpenter and Joiner by trade and awaiting for our visas to be granted. Where do you live. I've already sorted my White Card out through a company in London. Been advised by them that it might take longer to obtain in Australia and I wanted to be prepared before going out there. Let me know if you need their details. Price is the same if you do it here or in Australia.

Hi guys

just be mindful about online white cards. A lot of companies won't accept them as there is no proof you have actually done the course. I did mine in the first week of being here at a recognised training centre. Cost about $100 and took about 6 hours. They take your picture and you leave with your card. Just a heads up.