Vetasses 342111 refrigeration mechanic

7cdb

Hi folks

I have got my vetasses skills assessment for refrigeration and a/c mechanic in London next Saturday.

Has anybody completed the assessment lately? What's it all about? Format? Difficulty etc? Starts at 8am how long does it take?

cheers

• 4 weeks later...
Hi folks

I have got my vetasses skills assessment for refrigeration and a/c mechanic in London next Saturday.

Has anybody completed the assessment lately? What's it all about? Format? Difficulty etc? Starts at 8am how long does it take?

cheers

Sorry i didn't see your post earlier! I'm an A/C refrigeration engineer too.

i did my assessment a few months back! How did you get on??? Our assessment was all day!

there doesn't seem to be a lot of information for fridge lads on here!

ive had my 189 visa granted and we're going to Brisbane in December!!!!

Where are you planning on going?

Pete

Sorry i didn't see your post earlier! I'm an A/C refrigeration engineer too.

i did my assessment a few months back! How did you get on??? Our assessment was all day!

there doesn't seem to be a lot of information for fridge lads on here!

ive had my 189 visa granted and we're going to Brisbane in December!!!!

Where are you planning on going?

Pete

Hi Pete,

We are off to Perth next year,done the assessment a couple of weeks ago,all ok still got IELTS to sort then a bit of stuff to sort here. I got talking to a couple of lads whilst over there last year,a few hoops to jump through and a few steps back before a nice leap forward by the sounds of it. Good luck with it.

• 1 month later...

Hi Mate

How are you getting on?

Just wondered if the lads you chatted to in Oz mentioned anything about the ARCTICK licence situation? Most jobs I've seen are asking for the ARTICK licence, I have an OTSR which means I can only apply for a Trainee ARTICK but its a catch 22 because I need a job to get a supervisor to sign off on it.

I am thinking of contacting TRA and getting my qualifications transferred but heard that this can also be a long shot.

Don't know if you can shed any light?

Cheers

Pete

• 4 years later...