barrow island gorgon project

Guest pa bear

Guest pa bear

hi had an interview 4 ajob on b.i last week they seem to b keen on gettin people over .imtryin to find out as much as i can on working/living conditions there can anyone put a bit of light on the situation 4 me thanx

Guest Valers

Hi soiban,can I ask if your husband had his interview in England ? My husband has got an interview this week for a fifo job with exactly the same rota and I haven't come across it that often , thanks in advance , Kelly x

Hi soiban,can I ask if your husband had his interview in England ? My husband has got an interview this week for a fifo job with exactly the same rota and I haven't come across it that often , thanks in advance , Kelly x

Hi Kelly, we are in Brisbane just now and have been applying for jobs for months without any success. Heard about this job through a friend who is working there - seems to be that it's not what you know here but who you know. We had contacts for mining jobs whilst we were still in the UK but they were only looking for people on sponsored visas and by that point we had got our independent visas.

Hi Kelly, can i be nosey and ask who the company was? was it called BGC? my oh has a interview next week with them

Guest Valers

Hi , no it was a company called monadelphous but hubby just had an email cancelling all interviews as they have filled all their positions now , totally gutted but keep on trying x

Hi , no it was a company called monadelphous but hubby just had an email cancelling all interviews as they have filled all their positions now , totally gutted but keep on trying x

i've heard of that company. thats a shame!! just keep trying and hopefully you'll be lucky x