Fabricators/Welders/Engineers/Electricians/Pipe Fitters/Cabinet Makers/Laggers

casson35

Great opportunity for above mentioned trades. My Employer is looking to take on a lot of workers starting after Christmas. Good reliable company in Perth building Government and Commercial Aluminium Vessels. 4 day 40 hour week as standard with overtime

Friday and Saturday when we are busy.

457 visa's available to all trades!!!

Send me your Resume for it to be fast tracked to HR.

Hi BEGal,

I work at the company the jobs are on offer, Austal Ships. I'm a Supervisor there and have been asked to recruit through the same avenue's I tried when coming over last July or from my previous place of work. There is an incentive for me if I manage to recruit people that are good workers and stick around for a while so would prefer it if you sent the resume to me but your more than welcome to contact Austal's directly. All the jobs are there on offer whichever route you choose. It will bypass the system if it comes through me but the outcome will be the same so completely up to you.

I couldn't find any company's offering 457's straight up when I was trying so figure this may be a good opportunity for the right people. It's a good company to work for and they definitely respect and reward committed workers with their head screwed on.

Regards, Tom

• 4 weeks later...

Hi mate im a pipefitter w/ SVQ level III in Plumbing worked in Shipyards for years now including a spell in Canada, ive worked with both Ferrous and non ferrous metals also exotic metal like CuNifer. Im a very interested in this if you could pm me or check out my LinkedIn profile that would be fantastic this is not letting me cintact you formsome reason? Many thanks

Neil.

Edited by noworriesmate
removed email as per forum rules

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi. Tried to pm you a week ago or so. I am a hydraulic testing systems installation engineer (since May 2004) which is high pressure pipework (4500 psi under test) and I would like to know if you are still looking for pipe fitters?

• 3 weeks later...