Commercial Floor layers please read

layers2oz

EXCLUSIVE TO LAYERS 2 OZ!!!

We are very excited to announce 3 positions available for sponsorship in Australia!!!

Our contact is generously offering a 4 year company sponsor with full package including vehicle, phone, tools... And apprentice!!

The three positions are available in New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria.

The successful applicants will be processed with immediate effect progressively leading to permanent migration.

Full details to follow, please share this post, this is a very attractive opportunity to our uk based layers!!

Message us to register your interest now

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi my name is tony bower ,im based in hull england and have been flooring for 25 yrs

I am fully experienced in all tpes of flooring,amtico karndean all vinyl coved work screeding ect,

I am ongoing with my aqf111 at the moment and looking to gain a 190 visa

Maybe you coulkd help speed up the process thanks Tony

• 9 months later...

Hi. My husband has been a floor layer since he left school at aged 18 so has 13 years experience, primarily in the commercial, health and education sectors, fitting all types of flooring including vinyl tiles, safety flooring and siteformed (up the wall), carpets, lino, karndean, amtico, polyflor, gym rubber floors and gerflor sports floors. So literally all types of flooring except ceramics. His experience also includes all types of floor preparations such as liquid and sheet damp proof membranes and latex and water screeds.

We are interested in relocating to Australia and would be interested in finding out about any employment opportunities available, particularly with sponsorship.

Thanks

Sarah

Guest guest101064

Hi i am a time served tiler,have done a lot of commercial/shopping centres etc,is this something you would be interested in or could maybe point me in the right direction for companys that mite be?

Thanks