cant live without my persil and ariel..

Guest mrsmynoraxis

Guest mrsmynoraxis

may sound a bit stupid but am i allowed to ship over a number of bottles of me fave washin liquids??? im having my washing machine shipped too but will it work over there my mom told me today that some dont??? its 240v so i assumed it would its just a case of a change of plug or adapter..

as for my persil ariel and daz i really would like to ship some over as when i went to aus before i didnt get along with their brands lol i just like me smell lol thanks

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi mrs

are u planning on takin a life times supply / if not what u gonna do when it runns oot lmaso

pm / neil brammie he knows bout every thing electrical

but i dont think heeil know bout washin powder cos hes a dirty bugger lmfaso :biglaugh:

Guest mrsmynoraxis

haha lol nah i just wanna take over about 8 bottles of the stuff then my mom can bring me over some more when she visits in august :) i spose when it runs out im gonna have to smell like the stuff in aus :( but at least i will have some home comfort while i settle lol..

if only they did skips and bisto too :(

hi mrs

are u planning on takin a life times supply / if not what u gonna do when it runns oot lmaso

pm / neil brammie he knows bout every thing electrical

but i dont think heeil know bout washin powder cos hes a dirty bugger lmfaso :biglaugh:

Washers work the electric is the same one point you can get solar powered water here gettin it in new house so the cold fills will be expensive , brought over our washer (new0 but going for a hot and cold fill here but sying that most washin stuff is for cool or cold washes

Mally

you not get away with the washin stuff but i think thats the least of your worries

Guest mrsmynoraxis

well some folk don't have anything to worry about anymore cus everything they have been working hard towards for 3 1/2 years has come together..... and now they just want the comfort of knowing that they can take one of the less important things with them...

My cousin wants to bring SQUARE SAUSAGE and IRN BRU (Scottish fizzy juice) I told her you don't even get these things in England ,never mind Australia lol.... Moving over in 6 months! She is still excited one day and dreading it the next.I hope she doesn't change her mind now as I am all geared up for visiting!

Guest mrsmynoraxis

lol i love iron bru and square sausage i manage to get them where i live in the uk.. theres heaps that you cant get over there that i will miss lol hopefully i will get parcels of my lil pleasures every so often from parents and also im sure mom will bring a few things with her when she visits lol... last time i was there my sis posted me some teabags lol

may sound a bit stupid but am i allowed to ship over a number of bottles of me fave washin liquids??? im having my washing machine shipped too but will it work over there my mom told me today that some dont??? its 240v so i assumed it would its just a case of a change of plug or adapter..

as for my persil ariel and daz i really would like to ship some over as when i went to aus before i didnt get along with their brands lol i just like me smell lol thanks

if your taking so much wash powder (liquid) to oz can i drop my washing off once a week lol

lol i love iron bru and square sausage i manage to get them where i live in the uk.. theres heaps that you cant get over there that i will miss lol hopefully i will get parcels of my lil pleasures every so often from parents and also im sure mom will bring a few things with her when she visits lol... last time i was there my sis posted me some teabags lol

Only TETLEY will do :laugh:

Guest mrsmynoraxis

lol actually they were tetley.. dunno what it is but the tea and coffee tasted well different over there lol... im a fussy git lol but i have to have my faves lol. come to think of it i didnt see any walkers either!!!!!! ::no:

Guest mrsmynoraxis

there is loads of stuff i didnt see lol also branstons pickle!!! actually im hoping i can get my sons prescription milk over there... he has many allergies and is prescribed nutramigen... don't spose anyone knows do they?

My cousin wants to bring SQUARE SAUSAGE and IRN BRU (Scottish fizzy juice) I told her you don't even get these things in England ,never mind Australia lol.... Moving over in 6 months! She is still excited one day and dreading it the next.I hope she doesn't change her mind now as I am all geared up for visiting!

You can get Irn Bru in Australia well Perth anyway.....saw with my own eyes!

Not sure about square sausage.

Emma

Guest earlswood
i found this tho which i might give a try if i get stuck lol

British food online

it does all sorts of uk products that cant be bought overseas

I t5hink you will fing there will bw loads of internet sites offering Br4itish goods as so many want the better quality...thats when Oz catches up with the internet.:twitcy:

thanks... may as well stick it in tho worst they can do is take it off me right?

HAVE YOU SHIPPED YOUR THINGS OVER YET ! JUST NOTICED YOU ARE GOING IN A COUPLE OF WEEK ON THE SAME DAY AS US AND OUR CONTAINER HAS BEEN GONE 2 WEEKS NOW!!!,WE ARE GOING WITH SINGAPORE AT 9.15 FROM MACHESTER,WHO R YOU GOING WITH?? IF YOU DONT MIND SAYING FROM IAN,PAULA FAMILY.:smile:

I haven't read the whole thread. The makers of Persil make OMO over here. Not sure if it is the same or not.

Guest mrsmynoraxis
HAVE YOU SHIPPED YOUR THINGS OVER YET ! JUST NOTICED YOU ARE GOING IN A COUPLE OF WEEK ON THE SAME DAY AS US AND OUR CONTAINER HAS BEEN GONE 2 WEEKS NOW!!!,WE ARE GOING WITH SINGAPORE AT 9.15 FROM MACHESTER,WHO R YOU GOING WITH?? IF YOU DONT MIND SAYING FROM IAN,PAULA FAMILY.:smile:

hi there my shipping is due for collection on the 12th and i fly with emirates from birmingham on the 16th :)

Archived