Home Phone + Broadband + TV and Services

Indi

Hi all,

Just a quick question, from any past experiences who would you recommend for TV/Phone/Broadband packages for a family of four with a home office for a business?

Also for the Electricity and Gas?

Who are best for the money and reliable with the relax attitude in Australia! lol

It depends what state you live in and whether you have NBN or broadband. Optus are quite good for phone and internet. I wouldnt bother with pay TV. Its crap

Unless you like sport. We wouldn't bother with it either but the eldest son pays for it, he works FIFO and loves his footy, one weekend there was no footy on Sunday on free to air. Apart from sport though we don't watch it much. He recorded the Game of Thrones series that was only on Foxtel. We watch mostly free to air TV.

I've seen the Optus add on TV and the deal sounds OK for the bundled phone/TV/internet. We are with iinet for our phone and internet and they are good. I know they do a package but we've never checked what the options are.

I have foxtel but mostly watch free to air so will probably get rid of it after footy season. Also it is cheaper to get broadband/phone separate from foxtel/telstra

You can try to check whirlpool about internet providers. There are tons of recommendation and review for each provider. If your area is serviceable by NBN go for it. Phone, if you're on the fibre area then VOIP is the only solution. RSP offer unlimited calls anywhere in Australia less than $80