Bungaree Primary School VS Rockingham Beach Primary School Perth

sneeze100

So my question is after looking around these are the 2 schools in the catchment area i was wondering if one is better that the other. a few advantage points for me is beach primary is only half a mile away as bungaree is 1 mile away any help would be gratefully received.

• 1 month later...
Guest siamsusie

Hi Sneeze,

a bit of an old post, I dont know whether your questions have been answered elsewhere, but giving this a bump for you.

Best wishes

Susie x

Guest Ironduke
So my question is after looking around these are the 2 schools in the catchment area i was wondering if one is better that the other. a few advantage points for me is beach primary is only half a mile away as bungaree is 1 mile away any help would be gratefully received.

Hi Sneeze, we are also looking at these two Primary Schools as our youngest has to go back to Primary school. Did you find any useful info about either one? I am trawling thought this site and the net, so if I find anything out I will pass it on. Cheers

Hi Sneeze, we are also looking at these two Primary Schools as our youngest has to go back to Primary school. Did you find any useful info about either one? I am trawling thought this site and the net, so if I find anything out I will pass it on. Cheers

It`s all dependent on catchment area mate, if you don`t live in the catchment for the school then you will find it difficult to get in (not impossible though).I`d certainly have a look at the schools when you get here, I work in a local high school but we don`t take kids from those schools (different catchment)- I can make enqueries though, have you got your MQ yet?

Guest Ironduke

No official confirmation yet, but it is reserved, DHA have said they will be locking it down for us v.soon and also we can start using the address for the purposes of form filling. Starting to look at gas barbecues now and glad to see they are cheaper in oz!

Cheers

Guest leecb

Hi we're looking to move to the Perth area. Would anyone have any advice as to good neighbourhoods with great schools for our kids they will be 7, 11, 13 years old. We would be happy with either very good state school (or the Aussie equivalent) or good private school. Do u think it is better to find a decent school then plan to move into the catchment area as we do over in England or are there any other options? We would welcome any help or advice from anyone who knows?! Many tnx

Archived